[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He really is "Baby T.O."... check out this video

PythonPatrol

+1

I was going to say something, but didn't want to open another can of worms...

T.O. has had his share of antics, but nothing as disrespectful as that.

I can't fully support this. I remember the first 3 or so years when TO was well mannered, had bad teeth and said sir and ma'am to reporters. Then after Rice tore his ACL and TO became the primary receiver he totally changed. It was reported in the papers how he would have late night workouts in the niner facility by himself with only his private trainer. He started having turf toe continually and missed lots of practices. I think the turf toe thing has followed him for years now and I don't recall any other WR that's had as much as issue as him, so I'm thinking that's his excuse to not practice.

When he shows up, he shows up, but its on his terms. He had his moments with Mooch that probably would look similar to this if they had video on him.

again, do you not remember what happened with TO in philly? his antics stemmed not from wanting the ball or wanting to win, but wanting a new contract to "feed his family". he showed up to training camp and made it a circus. I am pretty sure his first suspension from the eagles that season was for acting up AT PRACTICE, exactly like marshall. it is truly the exact same thing....both guys under contract but wanting a renegotiation, trying to force a renegotiation while avoiding steep fines and such by showing up to training camp, but acting like a jackass every step of the way.

and no off the field issues? do you also not remember the moron attempting suicide and then blaming his publicist?

Yeah the Philly stuff was pretty bad. I don't believe that was a suicide attempt though.