[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I beat my wife...

Scooby's Hubby

For the record, I passed on the doggystyle joke. I didn't say a word, so nobody can think less of me for what popped into my head. :wacko: Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.... :D

or can we for your sinful thoughts? lol!! now go say 4 Hail Mary's, 3 Our Fathers

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even think of anything witty tosay...everything has either been covered or I could say something and go somewhere I don't want to go...

not to mention them being Cowboy fans :D

They're Cowboys fans? :wacko:

They're Cowboys fans? :wacko:

you still my friend Randall???? lol!! I used to like GB when Brett Favre was younger, they had Holmgren, I still like them now, just not as much, but they're definitely not on my hate list. I leave that for the skins and iggles, but I do like Andy Reid, so maybe I don't really hate them. I also rooted for the giants when they played NE in the SB

Hey Scoob.......if you ever have an opening in the local league and want another lady in there let me know. My wife would be interested in getting in a league, but knows our local is "the guys" only. :wacko:

Scoob is in an all women's league I commish but is full right now. Scoob has placed 1st and 4th for the two years running. If you PM me I will put your wife on "the list" for next year.

Scoob is in an all women's league I commish but is full right now. Scoob has placed 1st and 4th for the two years running. If you PM me I will put your wife on "the list" for next year.

I blame 4th place on 3 wk old baby Hannah last season!! lol!

ps, sent my money on Tues

Later this afternoon, Scooby'shubby and I will post our 12 team "performance" league teams for you all to decide the pre-season favorite from. 6 pt TDs accross the board, non PPR, usual performance points, no TE necessary (1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr/te, k, def). Basic 8 year old performance league that owners are too old school to change (we are adding mandatory TE and Flex , plus PPR next year...took 2 years of brow beating to convince the old guard). For those interested, please check back tonight to disect her and my teams.

Edited by Scooby

I blame 4th place on 3 wk old baby Hannah last season!! lol!

ps, sent my money on Tues

Sure, blame a 3 week old for waking you up at all hours, running you ragged, crying incessently, feeding and pooping constantly, and otherwise taking up all your time on finishing in 4th place.

:wacko:

Later this afternoon, Scooby'shubby and I will post our 12 team "performance" league teams for you all to decide the pre-season favorite from. 6 pt TDs accross the board, non PPR, usual performance points, no TE necessary (1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr/te, k, def). Basic 8 year old performance league that owners are too old school to change (we are adding mandatory TE and Flex , plus PPR next year...took 2 years of brow beating to convince the old guard). For those interested, please check back tonight to disect her and my teams.

Which one are you Scooby or her husband? Maybe both? :wacko:

Perhaps Scooby's digging a grave in the backyard for her hubby and needs an alibi. :D

Ok, here are her's and my results from the 12 team draft...I think she got me, barely. We have to start 3 at WR/TE, any combo of WR/TE. So Gates will be a starting WR for me, for example...

SCOOBY'SHUBBY'S TEAM

CAL's CASH (named after my son)

M Schaub

J Delhomme ®

M Hasselbeck ®

M Jones-Drew

R Grant

F Jones ®

L Washington ®

P Hillis ®

B Berrian

R Wayne

J Morgan ®

T Ginn Jr. ®

A Gates

G Olsen ®

R Lindell

Cowboys D

SCOOBY's TEAM

The Raging Hormones (Named after her anger towards male fantasy drafters that give her no credit LOL)

C Palmer

D Garrard ®

D Williams

R Rice

B Wells ®

B Scott ®

J Jones ®

M Bush ®

D Mason

G Jennings

S Smith (CAR)

C Henry ®