[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Marshall suspended by the Broncos

Grits and Shins

Doesn't that just suck? That's what, an 8 week recovery?

I didn't see this video clip in either of the Marshall threads. Here's the clip from ABC Channel 7 in Denver-

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/video/20590420/index.html

ETA: Just saw it in this thread- http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=293080

Edited by irish

Isnt he a FA after the season. Stupid on both parts here IMO. First he is costing himself future money with his actions, and second, Denver isnt going to get anywhere close to market value for him now. So both lose. Denver loses him for nothing next yr, or franchises him and he gets paid for 1 yr. Jerry Jones stay away..

McDaniels says it's part of an escalating discipline for Marshall until he falls into line.

Mind you, PFT absolutely ripped McDaniels for his press conference

Falls into line? Marshall's an established WR not a rookie. In every profession those with a history of success need to be treated with some respect.

How many new CEO's make all their old employees fall into line?

Get over it Josh, this attitude got Cutler to demand a trade. Work it out with the guy. His backpedaling is an apology.

Or trade him for real. Trade him to Chicago for a d-linemen or two.

Falls into line? Marshall's an established WR not a rookie. In every profession those with a history of success need to be treated with some respect.

How many new CEO's make all their old employees fall into line?

Get over it Josh, this attitude got Cutler to demand a trade. Work it out with the guy. His backpedaling is an apology.

Or trade him for real. Trade him to Chicago for a d-linemen or two.

:wacko:

this guy is Pac-man Toxic I was reading in case you don't know already he has had 13 police related incidents. How is he even in the league?

Legal trouble include, assault of police officer, a role in the events leading to the murder of his teammate Darrent Williams, DUI and domestic violence against his girlfriend.

I can't believe any of you guys are blaming the HC for this jack-ass' behavior.

Edited by rai

For the record, his complaint with the Broncos medical staff has never been verified... at least not that I've read and I read plenty.

It's possible that his hip was medically fine and didn't get worse until after the season.

Who's going to have the records to verify? It should be very easy for the Broncos to verify it. :wacko: