[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You don't bring me flowers...ANYMORE! happened to NFL.com

Schleprock

The so called "upgrades" to the gamecenter are nothing short of deplorable. Anyone got a link to a site that just shows the drive status and relevant statistics?

I was a GameCenter fanatic for years during the games, but this garbage is a joke.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'd agree on their interface. IThe default page shows almost nothing. Not even all the scores that have happened - only the one most recent one. It reminds me of something that is a developers solution to cram as mcuh crap as they can in instead of a users solution who just wants a clean, simple interface with only the desired info.

The so called "upgrades" to the gamecenter are nothing short of deplorable. Anyone got a link to a site that just shows the drive status and relevant statistics?

I was a GameCenter fanatic for years during the games, but this garbage is a joke.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

+ bagillion

I've been using NFL.com's gamecenter forever. I hate what they did - pointless and much less user-friendly.

+ bagillion

I've been using NFL.com's gamecenter forever. I hate what they did - pointless and much less user-friendly.

yep

How about we get Carl to design an interface here at the Huddle for subscribers to enjoy the live game action. :wacko:

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

You don't bring me flowers anymore? Wasn't that a duet between Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand? :wacko: Did you buy the cassette or 8 track? Is it still in your mom's Tornado?

Check with DMD as this is a language-filter phrase substitution.

Check with DMD as this is a language-filter phrase substitution.

Gotcha, just figured it out...in all honesty, I had to listen to the Very Best of Neil Diamond with that duet on it with my mom one summer while commuting for her work...I must admit I know some of Neil's lyrics..."September morn..."

I love Excel 2007. :wacko:

Yeah, I do too. The only issue I've had is some linking problems with worksheets that were created in previous versions of Excel, but other than that, it's a true upgrade.

Now the NFL.com site? That's a different matter entirely. I've been trying to give it a chance because I'm always resistant to change initially, but I think I legitimately hate it. I think I'll roll with the Fox site for awhile.