[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB-ARZ

budlitebrad

He is. He would have returned if it was a regular-season game.

He was seen on the sidelines laughing with team doctors and teammates.

News from today-

Probably the most important thing to come out of the post-game locker room was that wide receiver Greg Jennings said he sustained a concussion when he got sandwiched between Cardinals cornerback Bryant McFadden and safety Aaron Francisco on his first-quarter 25-yard reception.

“Got hit, got a concussion,” Jennings said on his way out of the locker room. “But I’m good now.”

Jennings said he got knocked unconscious briefly.

“Yeah for a second or two,” he said. “It’s part of football. I’m good now. Everything’s working normal. I called the wife and told her everything’s good, and I’m good to go.”

The 2nd team defense let this one get close in the 2nd half, but Leinart did look good.

Edited by Randall

Well,

The Packers truly look legit. I really have to suck it up and give TT some slack.

The Defensive switch looks awesome.

And the Offense looks totally great. Granted, they haven't faced a top 10 D/ST yet, but they look damn good and I think they could take almost any team. ARodg is being protected and hasn't seen the turf yet.

All I have to say is Wow.

Well,

The Packers truly look legit. I really have to suck it up and give TT some slack.

And the Offense looks totally great. Granted, they haven't faced a top 10 D/ST yet, but they look damn good and I think they could take almost any team. ARodg is being protected and hasn't seen the turf yet.

not saying you're right or wrong, but....IT'S PRESEASON!!

Well,

I know I've generally disagreed with you regarding "TT vs Favre" but I'd wouldn't be putting the crow in the oven until the games start counting.

Last night I was more interested in how the D would do controlling Arizona's top-notch O than in how the O would look - I figured they'd do well vs the Cards crappy D.

Last night I was more interested in how the D would do controlling Arizona's top-notch O than in how the O would look - I figured they'd do well vs the Cards crappy D.

I think the D/ST looks good, but Boldin and Breaston didn't play did they? That would have put some legit threat on the D.

I want to see how they play against BALT and PITT who are very physical "Grind 'em out" teams.

We'll see. They sure look good now though.