[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ATL/SD

westvirginia

Ryan is going to be a stud. A few thoughts I had watching the 1st half (no Tomlinson or Gates for SD)

- If you have a player going against the Falcons D - START THEM

Turner - Good news is they will need him to control games to keep the ball from the other team. Bad news is it doesn't look like that will last long.

Ryan - I think there is a good chance he finishes as a top 10 fantasy QB

Gonzalez - Pretty sure you will be disappointed if you take him where his ADP has him going. He'll be ok but isn't going to be a focus of the offense.

White - I think he'll have a hard time matching last year's results but shouldn't be much lower.

Norwood - got hurt, not sure how bad.

Rivers - looks good against a porous D

V. Jackson - Looks like a stud in the making, especially against short DBs

Sproles - Will be a part of the SD plan even with healthy LT

Bennett - Don't draft him based on the stats you've seen tonight. He will see little action if LT is healthy.

Floyd - Could be a sleeper longer term WR for a dynasty league

Ryan is going to be a stud. A few thoughts I had watching the 1st half (no Tomlinson or Gates for SD)

- If you have a player going against the Falcons D - START THEM

Turner - Good news is they will need him to control games to keep the ball from the other team. Bad news is it doesn't look like that will last long.

Ryan - I think there is a good chance he finishes as a top 10 fantasy QB

Gonzalez - Pretty sure you will be disappointed if you take him where his ADP has him going. He'll be ok but isn't going to be a focus of the offense.

White - I think he'll have a hard time matching last year's results but shouldn't be much lower.

Norwood - got hurt, not sure how bad.

Rivers - looks good against a porous D

V. Jackson - Looks like a stud in the making, especially against short DBs

Sproles - Will be a part of the SD plan even with healthy LT

Bennett - Don't draft him based on the stats you've seen tonight. He will see little action if LT is healthy.

To me the ATL D is just one player away from being at least in the top-15, and that's someone else who can disrupt on the LoS opposite Abraham. If they could bring pressure with their front-four that back 7 doesn't look so bad all of a sudden. Other than that, I tend to agree with you. Oh, and Tony G I think ends up on the bubble between tiers 1 and 2. You notice how Ryan looked for him down in the red zone?

To me the ATL D is just one player away from being at least in the top-15, and that's someone else who can disrupt on the LoS opposite Abraham. If they could bring pressure with their front-four that back 7 doesn't look so bad all of a sudden. Other than that, I tend to agree with you. Oh, and Tony G I think ends up on the bubble between tiers 1 and 2. You notice how Ryan looked for him down in the red zone?

The D is 2-3 players away IMO. I guess if they could get the 3rd and long under control it wouldn't look so bad but once again pressure on the QB is lacking. Can't expect those short corners to handle many WRs 1on1 if the blitz can't even get there.

Like I said, i think Gonzo will work out ok fantasy wise but I forsee more like 500 yards and 6-8 TDs. Guess that's probably tier 2 somewhere but far short of Tier 1. He's an additional weapon but not the main weapon like he was in KC.

Oh, and with all the absolutely BEAUTIFUL wimmens in ATL you'd think the cheerleaders for the Falcon's would be hotter... :wacko:

I never have figured that out. I took my 4 year old to a game last year and had to work really hard to find a hot cheerleader to get his picture with at the festivities before the game.

Ryan is going to be a stud.

I agree with both comments above.

Matt Ryan looked very good tonight. Barring serious injury he will be a very productive NFL QB for a very long time.

Floyd is the slot receiver for the Bolts and may catch 5-6 TD's maximum but will not be consistent enough in the reception or yardage department this year to have any real FF worth. If he goes to another team in the future he could become a starter.