[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cassell hurt?

HowboutthemCowboys

I've posted here before wondering why Thigpen was'nt the starter this year. I don't really think he's a step down from Cassel.

Because every single player or coach that comes from the Patriots is blessed by God, dipped in gold, and fills the world with happiness and hope. Don't you see it? Don't you feel the love?

Because every single player or coach that comes from the Patriots is blessed by God, dipped in gold, and fills the world with happiness and hope. Don't you see it? Don't you feel the love?

LOL, I've been arguing with friends that think Cassel is some kind of rising star QB just because of the numbers he put up last year. *Maybe* he is, I just want to see him prove it first other than one year with the Pats in that system with that talent around him.

Because the only offense he can run is the spread offense.

don't know if you're being serious or sarcastic... :wacko:

I thought he did pretty well considering the state of their running game. Obviously you follow their situation alot closer than me...but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on Thigpen this year if Cassel's gonna miss time.

don't know if you're being serious or sarcastic... :wacko:

I thought he did pretty well considering the state of their running game. Obviously you follow their situation alot closer than me...but I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on Thigpen this year if Cassel's gonna miss time.

I was being serious. He has trouble taking the snap from center, and his accuracy is terrible. His completion percentage last year was like 55%.

While Cassell might help the Cheifs win more games, Thigpen is the better fantasy quarterback. He throws the ball downfield, and runs around to help create big plays. Bad decisions don't always hurt your fantasy stock.