[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP UDFA keeper style

jettxin

Aloha all,

Below is a list off udfas that are available on my waiver wire.

I have 1st pick so I definitately want to pick the one(s) with the most upside.

swinging for the fences you might say.

LB

Lawrence Timmons Pit

Justin Durant Jags

Tavares Gooden Ravens

Stephen Cooper SDC

Paris Lenon NeP

CB/S

Gerald Sensabaugh Dall

Kenny Phillips NYG

Jim Leonard NYJ

Reggie Nelson Jac

Daniel Manning Chi

DE

Calais Campbell Ariz

Adam Carraker STL

Derrick Harvey Jac

Darren Howard Phil

Anthony Spencer Dal

DT

Cliff Avril Det

Alex Hall Browns

Lawrence Jackson Sea

Andre Carter Wash

Haloti Ngata Balt

Is there anybody on this lists that you would really want in a keeper league

more than others.

Is there anybody that is not on this list that I should check and see if they are available.

I'm not sure how I should prioritize this list.

Off the top of my head I would like Timmons & Durant the most. That might not be the best decision for me. I really am not sure.

I already have Thomas Howard, Rocky McIntosh, Donnie Edwards, Manny Lawson at Lb

I only have Tuck on DL, I waived Kampman

cbs/s I have Bodden & Michael Lewis.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/input

not to be funny but is the point of your league to accumulate players that dont play?

You have donnie edwards rostered and he is currently without a team and will most likely remain that way

Yet you waived Kampman...now granted the move to LB is a huge hit to Kamps value but even as a LB he outscores the unrostered Donnie Edwards and also Manny Lawson

I dont understand your DE/DT listings because all of your DTs are DEs outside of Ngata

Durant and Cooper are the two best available on that list and it is by a longshot and depending on scoring Timmons could be a nice play too.

not to be funny but is the point of your league to accumulate players that dont play?

You have donnie edwards rostered and he is currently without a team and will most likely remain that way

Yet you waived Kampman...now granted the move to LB is a huge hit to Kamps value but even as a LB he outscores the unrostered Donnie Edwards and also Manny Lawson

I dont understand your DE/DT listings because all of your DTs are DEs outside of Ngata

Durant and Cooper are the two best available on that list and it is by a longshot and depending on scoring Timmons could be a nice play too.

Those are some good questions. lol Let me explain.

I took over this last place team in order to get some keeper experience and have yet to dump all my dead weight. eg. Tatum Bell was a starting RB

The de/dts listed are the positions that are listed on espn free agency in my league so I thought there might be more value having a DE being scored as a dt.

Thanks for the help