[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favre Vikings vs the Texans

keggerz

OK - Jaworski picking up the Madden torch of Favre nut-hugging.

That bomb was terrible. Thrown off the back foot with coverage all over the receiver with help deep and almost picked off. Yet Jaws seemed to think it was a great play on Favre's part.

It was a typical Favre f-up.

This is new? :wacko:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He did not look that bad tonight - better than last week. The one play where he was forced out f the pocket and threw a nice pass to Shiancoe was vintage Favre.

Still don't think he makes it through the whole year though.

He won't if he keeps getting hit like he has so far.

He did not look that bad tonight - better than last week. The one play where he was forced out f the pocket and threw a nice pass to Shiancoe was vintage Favre.

Still don't think he makes it through the whole year though.

This seems to be the popular opinion. The dudes played in like 250 games in a row. I personally wouldn't put any money down on him missing any games.

So in this threesome lovefest between Jaws and Chuckie who do you think is the one blowing Favre and which one is drilling Favre from behind?

are you suggesting that favre likes fingercuffs?

:wacko:

Edited by Bier Meister

So in this threesome lovefest between Jaws and Chuckie who do you think is the one blowing Favre and which one is drilling Favre from behind?

What about the "Threesome wraparound with TT :2cents: , MM :yay: , and ARodg :wacko: "??

It will be too bad when GB is 3rd in the NFC North. They look good, but we'll see when it is season time.

If ARodg gets hurt, who will they have---to play QB---and take it from TT??

At least the Vikings have TJ or SR.

Good Luck Favre Bashers. You just can't let it go.

You are all just as bad NutHuggers for TT, MM, and ARodg....16 games and counting...to see if he makes it to 269.....won't you all look bad when the pack ends 8-8 or worse??

:D:D:D:D:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:

Ah, the faux-Packer fan shows up.

Based on all the Packer fans who do nothing but bash Favre, I'm not sure if I want to be a part of it.

Do I agree with Favre retiring--un--retiring--un...NO. I still think he should have retired a Packer and think both HE and TT were wrong.

That's in the past. I've even said I think the Pack is playing really good and could do good things over last season.

But, then to see the posts where everyone goes out of their way to pick his game apart....that's just dumb. Just as dumb as me bashing TT and MM for moving on. Do you see where this is going?

Favre is old. He can't make the long passes he used to. The Vikings are not asking him to do more. Just manage the game, hand it off, throw some screens, etc. Should Brett try the long bombs...NO. But, if he throws a token long pass to keep the D honest, that is a good call. Either way, he will manage the team better than the other two QB's on staff. Will he pull some dummy plays? Probably, but I'd rather have someone who will take chances to win...heck yes.

It just seems that the Packer Nation Fanbase on Huddle feels jilted by their legend and they can't let it go. That's too bad. Nuthuggers for Favre or not, we still cheer for him to do well. Unfortunately, many who criticize him and hope the worst for him....well....they'd never amount to much in life or even be able to hold Brett's jock let alone carry it. You are bitter and have to live with that. Bummer.

Go to hell Favre bashers. You will have a long season hoping your Preseason momentum follows you. 0-4 my guess to start the season.

Edited by Ed Hoyle

care to recant :wacko:

The INT was ugly but thats a very good defense. He looks as good as Rosenfels which isnt saying much. He has a strong arm and just missed Johnson on that deep TD attempt. I dont think Andre Johnson's numbers would suffer with Orlovsky in fact he seemed to have radar lock for him.

What about the "Threesome wraparound with TT :D , MM :D , and ARodg :wacko: "??

:D

Just admit you're a Vikings fan now. Of course they probably don't want you either.

TT did what he thought was best for the team. By Rodgers play so far it looks like he was right.

Favre can still play. Last night he looked pretty good.

Good for both QB's.

Looking at this team right right now I think TT has done a good job.

Go root for Favre. Most of us don't care.

Based on all the Packer fans who do nothing but bash Favre, I'm not sure if I want to be a part of it.

Do I agree with Favre retiring--un--retiring--un...NO. I still think he should have retired a Packer and think both HE and TT were wrong.

That's in the past. I've even said I think the Pack is playing really good and could do good things over last season.

But, then to see the posts where everyone goes out of their way to pick his game apart....that's just dumb. Just as dumb as me bashing TT and MM for moving on. Do you see where this is going?

Favre is old. He can't make the long passes he used to. The Vikings are not asking him to do more. Just manage the game, hand it off, throw some screens, etc. Should Brett try the long bombs...NO. But, if he throws a token long pass to keep the D honest, that is a good call. Either way, he will manage the team better than the other two QB's on staff. Will he pull some dummy plays? Probably, but I'd rather have someone who will take chances to win...heck yes.

It just seems that the Packer Nation Fanbase on Huddle feels jilted by their legend and they can't let it go. That's too bad. Nuthuggers for Favre or not, we still cheer for him to do well. Unfortunately, many who criticize him and hope the worst for him....well....they'd never amount to much in life or even be able to hold Brett's jock let alone carry it. You are bitter and have to live with that. Bummer.

Go to hell Favre bashers. You will have a long season hoping your Preseason momentum follows you. 0-4 my guess to start the season.

I don't mean any offense to retarted people but - Hoyle are you retarted?