[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

kurt warner owners/targeters

degenerate

the man has yet to put together back to back 16 game seasons! but that oh so juicy playoff schedule (at sf, at det, stl)

not sure what i think about him this year. i have an auction tomorrow. do you take the playoff sched or avoid him?

I do love his schedule and took him in my big money league on Sunday. I did, however, make my final pick to be Leinart.

the man has yet to put together back to back 16 game seasons! but that oh so juicy playoff schedule (at sf, at det, stl)

not sure what i think about him this year. i have an auction tomorrow. do you take the playoff sched or avoid him?

Wasn't aware of that schedule. Now i know why he went so high in the draft i just had.

I took Warner in my auction and now will make sure Leinart is brought in as a free agent. Leinart is a must have compliment to Warner. The answer to the question though is "yes" it scares the bejeesus out of me.

38 yr old QB with hip issues? No way I'm burning a mid-4th to mid-5th rounder on him, which is where he is going in drafts. There are much safer options available later who will put up very good FF numbers. If you aren't getting one of the top 4 guys - and the price is high for them this year - then I think it's better to wait a little.

Forget about just Warner. I'm in the middle of my big money local draft right now (7th round) and so far I'm drafting the entire ARZ roster (except Fitz) Check this out...

K. Warner-Keeper

A.Petersen- 1.1

G.Jennings- 2.12

A. Boldin- 3.1

Ray Rice- 4.12

Beanie Wells- 5.1

D. Mason- 6.12

S. Breaston- 7.1

Also, it's an IDP league and I have K. Dansby in my queue as one of my possibilities for my next turn and I am also considering backing up Warner with Leinart. Strange draft so far...not at all my intentions when I started out.