[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How long have you been in your fantasy football league?

Toledo Toxins

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to thank everyone who answered this post...It is really cool to see how long some people have been playing. and it is really fun to hear about those picks...

I inherited my team because the guy had a horrible record and hated fantasy football...I inherited Favre and Faulk... nice!

He should have stuck it out...he would have won...so, all you newbies-- stay with it!

Hans

Had to be 1985, was still in HS. Marino , toward the end for Payton, Louis Lipps ( always loved that name)Steve Largent, Riggs from Washington. Man , I am friggin old. :wacko:

In 1985, Gerald Riggs was in Atlanta, and was John Riggins last year at Washington.

only since 2002 have I been playing FF, I remember my only good player that yr was Rich Gannon....that yr's league info deleted but here are some funny/interestering ones I had on my teams--

2003-Brad Johnson, Steven Davis, David Boston, Chad Johnson as he was called then, Torry Holt, Rams Def

2004-deleted

2005-Brad Johnson again!!!, T Jones, LT, Jimmy Smith, Stevie Smith

2006-Bulger, Ike Bruce, LT, Sammy Morris (MIA) lol!

2007-Vince young, Rudi, A-P Chicago lol!, Housh, Lee Evans, Bobby Engram

2008-McNabb, Dash, Colston lol!, Kev Smith, Hines

1998 my 1st year...

I can't remember my team, but we started 1QB, 1RB, 2 WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D/ST

all I remember is having Cunningham at QB throwing to Moss that season with Fred Taylor and Robert Edwards at RB....then james Jett as my #2 or reserve WR....

the rest is a complete fog...

edit: Championshiiipppp

Edited by Avernus

1994 - my local's been going since then

Same here. First pick was Emmitt Smith. Everything figured by hand from the newspaper. Local grew from 10 teams to 16. Still have 8 original owners.

Edited by The Holy Roller

I think my first year was 97 or 98. Steve Young was my first pick but he didn't play much that year. I traded for Steve Beuerlein and ended up getting second in the league. That is how I remember it at lease.

That had to be 1999, as Young played alot in 1997 and 1998 and Beuerlein was a stud in 1999.

can't remember the year, but Emmit Smith was going into his rookie year and was drafted in the last round.

my first pick, which was 7th in an eight team league was Neal Anderson. loved watching him dive for the pilon.

i believe Jim Kelly was my second pick. Jerry Rice, of course, was the first pick.

can't remember the year, but Emmit Smith was going into his rookie year and was drafted in the last round.

my first pick, which was 7th in an eight team league was Neal Anderson. loved watching him dive for the pilon.

i believe Jim Kelly was my second pick. Jerry Rice, of course, was the first pick.