[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where you want Marshall to go?

Blumpkinator

I have him on my team and was a late grab in the 8th round.

For fantasy owners that have Brandon Marshall what reasonable most possible team would you like him to go to?

Mine is the Jets.

I love Sanchez and I think that Marshall would be motivated on the Jets and produce nicely.

I have him on my team and was a late grab in the 8th round.

For fantasy owners that have Brandon Marshall what reasonable most possible team would you like him to go to?

Mine is the Jets.

I love Sanchez and I think that Marshall would be motivated on the Jets and produce nicely.

The Jets would be an awsome fit for him, but he won't be going anywhere any time soon. He will continue to be a Bronco for at least another year, if not more.

Personally, I think the Broncos are back to a rebuilding period so might as well get as much value out of him as you can and try to get another 1st and 3rd round draft pick for the up coming draft. QB and WR pools this coming year are going to be deep so the Broncos have a great chance to get some nice young talent.

Source: Broncos Want Jets LB In Deal For Marshall

ESPN - If the Broncos trade Brandon Marshall to the Jets, they want linebacker David Harris involved in the deal, according to sources.

There have been no indications that New York will trade Harris, who led the team in tackles back in 2007.

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_arc...l_for_marshall/

Interested to see who Marks sources are??

This would be another devistating blow for McDaddy since yesterday he made a direct statement to News 4 sports analyst Vic Lombardi that not even any discussion have been made and with his cluster "you know what", this would just show what kind of dam liar he really is.

Here is also an interesting scoop from Lombardi to why the Broncos won't trade Marshall.

http://cbs4denver.com/sports/nfl.denver.br....2.1160551.html

BTW, if they were to get a 1st and 3rd, that would give them 3 1st round picks and 2 3rd round picks for the upcoming draft. That would be kind of sweet!

It would be sweet, but there is no way a team is giving up a 1 and a 3 for Marshall. Put the pipe dreams to rest.

Away. Thing I don't get is that (allegedly) his teammates love him - if he has a such a great relationship with these guys, why is he doing this to them? Yes - he's not really doing anything to them directly but he's having a huge negative impact on the team. He should just shut it and get to work for the sake of his friends.

It would be sweet, but there is no way a team is giving up a 1 and a 3 for Marshall. Put the pipe dreams to rest.

His physical talent warrants the 1 and 3, but the risk he would bring to a new team and the situation he has put the Broncos in will reduce that cost significantly. No on should pay near that for him.

Also, getting so many high draft picks is too expensive for a team - they would end up trading some of them down by draft day, and my not get 100% value since others will know they cant't afford all those high picks.

Also, as a Jets' fan I would not give up Harris (a good citizen and hard worker) for this malcontent. That would send a bad message in year one of a new regime. Hell, I'd chase after Matt Jones and deal with the inner demons he is fighting, rather than the attitude and lack of regard for his teammates that Marshall continues to display.

John

During the Jets game last night, Tanenbaum was in the booth and they asked him about the rumors and he said something to the effect of, "We will continue to look at all options available to us that might improve our team", which I took to mean, "Yes, we are in heated discussions with the Broncos, working feverishly to get a deal done."

During the Jets game last night, Tanenbaum was in the booth and they asked him about the rumors and he said something to the effect of, "We will continue to look at all options available to us that might improve our team", which I took to mean, "Yes, we are in heated discussions with the Broncos, working feverishly to get a deal done and you idiots know better than to ask me about a specific player who is under contract with another NFL team...."

Fixed. :wacko: I will say this though...any deal that involves David Harris should not take place. For the contract Marshall will demand, and the off-field antics that any new team will have to deal with, Denver has to lower their asking price. What they lose out in terms of what they receive is made up for by getting rid of this headache.

Edited by The Wolf