[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Hate Voting Leagues

The Wolf

Voting for trades is to prevent collusion as others have said. You don't veto trades just because it will make a team better or b/c an owner makes a stupid trade. I make everyone in my league understand that and we have never had a trade vetoed. In fact most people don't even vote. They would only vote if they felt they needed to veto a trade.

The first problem I see is... an owner can trade any number of future draft picks to win now.... and can then just quit the league. I don't lke the voting idea, but the dynasty leagues I am in require an owner to pay league dues up front for the next year when they want to trade away the future. They win and quit... the dues are paid.

That league is in need of rules regarding the tarding of future draft picks.

um... dude... yeah... eh.... Atomic left a little democracy on your ear. Or is that hair gel?

Dude, I'm not goin' out with a loaded gun . . . :wacko: