[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for a place to host a free league with unusual rosters

muck

I am looking for a place to host a free league that allows:

* Starting lineup of "TEAM QB", "TEAM RB", "TEAM WR" and "TEAM TE" ... not any specific players at all ... only (say) "CIN TEAM QB" ... etc ...

* All play (not head-to-head ... or points ... or rotisserie) --- each team plays the other teams each week.

* Scoring options that include points per rushing attempt ... points per reception that are different for RBs, WRs and TEs ...

I tried MFL, but MFL only allows "TEAM QB" and "TEAM TE" ... and does not allow "TEAM RB" or "TEAM WR".

I tried Yahoo, but Yahoo does not allow points per reception that are different for RBs, WRs and TEs; I'm not sure if it offers an "all play" option.

I tried Fantrax, but Fantrax does not appear to allow an "all play" option (and I didn't get far enough into it to determine whether or not it allowed "TEAM" options or the various points per reception.

Suggestions?