[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jonathan Stewart Practiced Today

Mr Hammock

So, your league awards points for players who practice?

Well of course not. But you and I (and everyone reading this) understands the value that Stewart can bring if/when he becomes 100%. Practicing today is a very encouraging sign and an answer to many of our questions on this board.

I took him very late in the draft just because of the chance he does come back and DW gets hurt. With DW injury history this could turn out to be one of my better moves this year. I am sure many others who picked him up feel the same way.

Curious...how late is "very late?" How many teams/rounds are in the league? Thanks!

12 Team Leagues and 14 rounds

From what I understand he has fallen late in many drafts. I am playing two leagues this year and he went past round 8 both times. I got him in round 10. Everyone was just scared of him. I was too. An Achilles is usually season ending.