[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jon Beason

nogohawk

Anyone heard any current news on Beason's condition and playing status for Sunday?

I see he is rated fairly high on the IDP listing for the week, but I thought he was questionable due to MCL strain.

TIA

Last I heard he was feeling OK.... that may have changed today and will warrant a change if necessary.

E2A: So yeah, according to my pretty reliable sources, he returned to practice yesterday and looks OK to start on Sunday. The Panther front 4 is pretty Swiss-cheesy, so I'm anticipating Beason having several tackle opportunities. In fact, I may have even ranked him higher if it weren't for the somewhat-balky knee. Still, I'd have no problem starting the guy as a LB1 this weekend.

Edited by darin3

Last I heard he was feeling OK.... that may have changed today and will warrant a change if necessary.

E2A: So yeah, according to my pretty reliable sources, he returned to practice yesterday and looks OK to start on Sunday. The Panther front 4 is pretty Swiss-cheesy, so I'm anticipating Beason having several tackle opportunities. In fact, I may have even ranked him higher if it weren't for the somewhat-balky knee. Still, I'd have no problem starting the guy as a LB1 this weekend.

Darin is correct that Beason practiced on wed. and he is good to go for Sunday....however, unlike D I am a bit more cautious about Beason with the loss of Ma'ake Kemoeatu and how much Beason will be fighting off lineman he normally wouldnt have too....dont get me wrong I still think he is a stud but I am just being a bit cautious is all.