[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go !

Menudo

Sorry, had to do it. Five hours to go, and I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. This should be a very good game tonight. I just can't wait to see an NFL game that counts !!!!

Steelers 24

Titans 17

The NFL season is here............... :wacko:

Sorry, had to do it. Five hours to go, and I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. This should be a very good game tonight. I just can't wait to see an NFL game that counts !!!!

Steelers 24

Titans 17

Pace yourself, dude. You're gonna pass out before game time. :D

It was also the amount of times he was tea bagged by the starters while he gathered the equipment

And the number of times he spanks it to his Big Ben poster during the week after a stillers win.

Menyoudo, if you had any idea that you're just half as obnoxious as you are you'd stop this... :wacko:

I cannot wait! These next few hours are going to go by so slowly. :D

Should be a good game. I'm looking forward to seeing how the Titans offense does against the Steelers tough defense, especially Britt. Also looking to see how they handle kickoff/punt returns since they released Mark Jones.

My prediction:

Titans 17

Steelers 16

Oh, and before I forget. :wacko:

Steelers 24

Titans 17

Alright! The 2009 NFL season is about to start.

(I was getting worried we wouldn't see this.)

It was also the amount of times he was tea bagged by the starters while he gathered the equipment

Not bad.

Wouldn't it be just swell if a fan from every other NFL team started a thread like this every week. I mean, that's really what the main football forum is for, right. :wacko:

Not bad.

Wouldn't it be just swell if a fan from every other NFL team started a thread like this every week. I mean, that's really what the main football forum is for, right. :wacko:

Be honest now H1.... if he hadn't posted it you would have felt something missing the whole season...

Steelers 24

Titans 17

The NFL season is here............... :D

Preach on Brother Menudo :wacko: , and don't be sorry.