[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PIT/TEN game thread

BeeR

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FWP looks horrible FWIW. It's not just the TEN defense either - he's had a few chances to explode thru a hole or to the outside and he's just slow and looks awful, IMO.

+1 he flat out looks terrible...

and it looks like someone is done for the season, but I won't say no names...

Little early to be calling it a season.

thinking of dumping roth and dumping him are 2 different things....

but it has me looking at the free agents (can only have 2 qbs in a 12 team league

My game thoughts so far:

Fast Willie Parker looks anything but...sort of makes me think of Bettis...

I wish i had Chris Johnson

I hate the rule book in the NFL....Troy P's hit out of bounds....he runs a 4.3, CJ a 4.2....I thought that 15 yard penalty was ridiculous

Edited by jayp

Yeah, the replay on that knee did NOT look good.
I think saying out for the season may be a bit premature at this point. Yes he went back to the locker room early, and he wasn't going up the stairs very quickly, but I bet it's more like a tweak then a season injuring injury.

I think saying out for the season may be a bit premature at this point. Yes he went back to the locker room early, and he wasn't going up the stairs very quickly, but I bet it's more like a tweak then a season injuring injury.

When you own a player or the team DF you always assume the worst...it is the nature of us fantasy folk.

S-Holmes on the other hand is now looking like the player everyone thought they had drafted last year in the 3rd round then he slumped, smoked some Josh Gordon before getting on track to end last season and become a super bowl hero.

So this year I was sitting in a draft with a friend and Holmes fell to round 6 and I said we have to take him because last year he screwed us for taking him in round 3 so it will only be fitting he has a great year when taking so much lower this year.

Too bad I didn't listen to that logic last night in another draft as I passed on S-Holmes in round 6 for Dallas Clark and passed on him again in round 7 for A-Bryant.