[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Want to play against me in a league ?

Henry Muto

2 spots left. I am guessing you figured out how to get to the rules but in case you didn't or someone else wants to see the rules

http://www.wcofs.com/site/wcoff/220satpreseason

Hey guys it is all in good fun. I don't care if I win or lose in this league I just wanted to make sure it would fill so I could have another draft.

Some of you dislike me and I really am not sure why but the show must go on.

I didn't want to join any of those other leagues you guys were promoting because at the time you were promoting them I knew it was just because you were just doing it to mock me. It had nothing to do with actually wanting me to be in a league with you guys is how I took it.

Now if you truly wanted me to be in the league with you because you liked me then I apologize.

2 spots left. I am guessing you figured out how to get to the rules but in case you didn't or someone else wants to see the rules

http://www.wcofs.com/site/wcoff/220satpreseason

Hey guys it is all in good fun. I don't care if I win or lose in this league I just wanted to make sure it would fill so I could have another draft.

Some of you dislike me and I really am not sure why but the show must go on.

I didn't want to join any of those other leagues you guys were promoting because at the time you were promoting them I knew it was just because you were just doing it to mock me. It had nothing to do with actually wanting me to be in a league with you guys is how I took it.

Now if you truly wanted me to be in the league with you because you liked me then I apologize.

I can't speak for the others Henry, but as for me, I don't despise you. You've not written/done anything worthy of hating you dude. I just don't like the way you throw around your "big money leagues" as if that's what real FF is all about. It isn't. I'd play for free because I have a blast and I like to win. Period. You get your juice by being in a high stakes league, I guess. We're different that way.

Truthfully, you're good for The Huddle. There are times where I agree with you, times where I roll my eyes, and times you make me laugh. It's good for the community.

I can't speak for the others Henry, but as for me, I don't despise you. You've not written/done anything worthy of hating you dude. I just don't like the way you throw around your "big money leagues" as if that's what real FF is all about. It isn't. I'd play for free because I have a blast and I like to win. Period. You get your juice by being in a high stakes league, I guess. We're different that way.

Truthfully, you're good for The Huddle. There are times where I agree with you, times where I roll my eyes, and times you make me laugh. It's good for the community.

+1

Don't ever leave here Henry...seriously

+1 Man, would it be boring around here if everyone were the same.

Truer words have never been spoken.

The league is filled so hopefully a few of you were able to join up, should be fun tonight.

I agree with what your saying I don't mean to "throw around" my high stake leagues I join but those are pretty much all I play in except for my 3 local leagues. Those are $75-$100 each and I want to win each of those just as much if not more than the high stakes leagues.

One thing I can tell you though is if you ever get a chance to win the big money the $25,000+ and it all comes down to the final weekend the final game like it has for me a few times it really does get your blood pumping and your excitement to a fever pitch level you have never known until you have been there. I have money so winning the $25,000 isn't the big thrill as much as saying your the champion of whatever league you win be it WCFF, NFFC, ect.

I still have flashbacks to my 1st time ever in a high stakes league in 2003 when I was winning with 4 mins to go only to see Favre and A-Green knock me down to 3rd place in the final minutes. It is something that sticks with you forever win or lose those great finishes.

Also if I did leave you guys you wouldn't have nearly as much stuff to put in your sig's and we can't have that now can we.

You guys need your material!

The league is filled so hopefully a few of you were able to join up, should be fun tonight.

I agree with what your saying I don't mean to "throw around" my high stake leagues I join but those are pretty much all I play in except for my 3 local leagues. Those are $75-$100 each and I want to win each of those just as much if not more than the high stakes leagues.

One thing I can tell you though is if you ever get a chance to win the big money the $25,000+ and it all comes down to the final weekend the final game like it has for me a few times it really does get your blood pumping and your excitement to a fever pitch level you have never known until you have been there. I have money so winning the $25,000 isn't the big thrill as much as saying your the champion of whatever league you win be it WCFF, NFFC, ect.

I still have flashbacks to my 1st time ever in a high stakes league in 2003 when I was winning with 4 mins to go only to see Favre and A-Green knock me down to 3rd place in the final minutes. It is something that sticks with you forever win or lose those great finishes.

Also if I did leave you guys you wouldn't have nearly as much stuff to put in your sig's and we can't have that now can we.

You guys need your material!

Well, I hope to find out next season...as of now, I'm heading to WCOFF 2010!

• 13 years later...
On 9/11/2009 at 1:11 AM, kpholmes said:

We actually made an entire league based on Henry getting a chance to compete... but he never showed up when it came down to it...

:D

:wacko:

Ah...looking back at the past is so fun.

Actually I created "A league for the ages in 2016 and tried to get those who posted about this way back in 2009 in it but all of them declined.  I guess by 2016 I was old news and the thrill of hammering me on the message board wore off.  Was good times though.  (I won 3 of the first 7 championships including the last 2 years also good times)

https://www55.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/48955#0

https://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/249-league-for-the-ages/