[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weekly Blitz Call

Grits and Shins

Okay ... by popular demand and despite my reluctance I will try to run the Weekly Blitz again this year.

Those of you that know that this is ... know what to do.

Thanks Grits for doing it another year. Now if these morons would just remember the password! :wacko:

Hey Grits, I have come to learn the password to the private forum, have already logged in and reviewed things there and would like to participate this year. What say you?

You are either just so ridiculously stupid, or this is a major ruse of playing dumb all the time. Really, which one is it?

I have the pass, why can't I find the thread? I have found it in the past but for some reason can not find it now.

Any help...?

Thanks

Under the BoTH League Forums about 2/3 the way down the list or more.

Edited by irish

Hmmmm... Let's see, I'll go with choice C- maybe people have grown up, stopped acting like they're in HS (and that includes me so don't get your panties all up in a bunch Gil) and I'll participate in a free game.

But then again you're right Gil, what was I thinking? Now that I have the pw, I can just follow along and not participate cause you, Grits and others don't like me. I know that I had and still have issues to work through just as anyone else does but maybe others need to take at look at themselves too.

I'll tell you what Gil, for the past year almost I have ignored everything you and those from your camp have had to say because I realize it's just not worth it but today I decided to truly answer your question (stupidly more than likely) because I already know the response from you or one of the others that is coming.

If it happens and I participate (not likely), great! If not, it was worth a shot and I'll just go back to what I was doing as I'm sure you will.

Here's the problem man and I've never had personal issues with you, I just know of previous scraps you've had with others, so this is about as unbiased treatment as I suppose you'll get around here. You obviously didn't get the password from Blitz. So if you either snuck around picking it off of another message board member or you got it electronically somehow, it's just a bit weird. Seems like an awful lot of effort to get into a free game. So, if you are truly trying to put things behind you then you should PM the man himself, settle things, and then ask him for the PW. If things are still bad enough between you guys that you don't get a response, then you should know the answer of whether or not he'd like you to participate. Just posting you have the password and hope that convinces him to let you in just seems like you are looking to pick a fight. So, while Gil's inquiry may not have been as tactful as you would hope, it's not all that misdirected. Are you looking to pick a fight and just pretending to be that naive or do you honestly need someone to explain to you that's how it's coming off?

Again, I don't have any history with you, I know what's been said in the past, but I've seen a lot of bullcrap thrown around on these boards, so I'm just giving you a fairly outsider perspective. As one that doesn't post a ton unless I feel strongly about something or can help someone out, take it for what it's worth.

Irish,

Just go make your weekly Blitz picks.

It's a free game held under a different forum so we don't clutter up the main board. It's not a secret squirrel operation in the slightest (it's announced on the main board).

My goal in the game is just to get over 50% right. To win you have to be around 60%.

Can't remember my wife's phone #, yet remembered the password :wacko:

Thanks for doing it once again

I can PM it to you if you would like

Edited by whomper

Yea, he's got you on ignore via PM and on the boards. Good thing you aren't drawing more attention to yourself, for the sake of drawing attention to yourself.

Well listen BW, he can see that I posted in this thread and has the option to , unignore and view it. He doesn't however know that I attempted to PM him, so I had no choice. Really it is what it is, I'll wait until a certain time for a response and then either do nothing or make my selections and see how he reacts.

Well listen BW, he can see that I posted in this thread and has the option to , unignore and view it. He doesn't however know that I attempted to PM him, so I had no choice. Really it is what it is, I'll wait until a certain time for a response and then either do nothing or make my selections and see how he reacts.

You're right. This approach will work out well for you, it always has.

I agree Twiley and that was exactly my first step. I attempted to PM Grits but he still has me on ignore from a couple years ago. So I couldn't reach him that way, so I posted here as my last resort. I really don't want the attention, I just wanted to see if things had changed and I would rather Grits give me the go ahead to participate rather than just post my 5 picks in that forum and have him wondering what the hell happened. I thought going that route was being a jerk.

you have the PW to the forum which is NOT public...why not just post your question if you can play there and wait for a response? Instead you do it in a public forum....how does that make any sense? Just sayin'