[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weekly Blitz Call

Grits and Shins

Any other questions as to why I did what I did, etc can be done through PMs. At this point let's not hyjack this thread anymore with my request.

So NOW you want to take it private?! Give me a break. This thread was hijacked the moment you started it. Which, of course, is what you wanted and expected.

You received a PW to a forum you are not allowed in. You should have just ignored it. Instead you gleefully announce to everyone that you have the PW. What the heck did you expect people to say? "Sure, go on in and check it out. You have the right to go into any forum you want to." Except that it is a private forum and you weren't invited. Accept that for cryin' out loud.

You're a piece of work that's for sure.

Hmmmm... Let's see, I'll go with choice C- maybe people have grown up, stopped acting like they're in HS (and that includes me so don't get your panties all up in a bunch Gil) and I'll participate in a free game.

But then again you're right Gil, what was I thinking? Now that I have the pw, I can just follow along and not participate cause you, Grits and others don't like me. I know that I had and still have issues to work through just as anyone else does but maybe others need to take at look at themselves too.

I'll tell you what Gil, for the past year almost I have ignored everything you and those from your camp have had to say because I realize it's just not worth it but today I decided to truly answer your question (stupidly more than likely) because I already know the response from you or one of the others that is coming.

If it happens and I participate (not likely), great! If not, it was worth a shot and I'll just go back to what I was doing as I'm sure you will.

The Irish Code

Many years ago, when I first moved to New Orleans, my dad and I walked into a bar. We realized quickly that it was a bar that only black people hung out in. The bartender was nice and also direct about the fact that nobody in that bar would like us being there. We left. Seemed like the proper thing to do.

Many years ago, when I first moved to New Orleans, my dad and I walked into a bar. We realized quickly that it was a bar that only black people hung out in. The bartender was nice and also direct about the fact that nobody in that bar would like us being there. We left. Seemed like the proper thing to do.

One's got to wonder what would've happened if you stayed.