[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is Home Field Advantage

Boomer Sooner

LMAO, follow me around here for a while. you will see how many care one way or the other about OU football.

The funny thing here is that I have followed you around here, And because odf that, I know what a complete moron, meathead you are. It doesn't seem that long ago when you were talking trash before the USC/Oklahoma championship game. I think that was before they lost to those Broncos of Boise, Honestly dude, you are pretty pathetic. And time and time again, you get embarasssed in this forum. Have some shame for F's sake,

The funny thing here is that I have followed you around here, And because odf that, I know what a complete moron, meathead you are. It doesn't seem that long ago when you were talking trash before the USC/Oklahoma championship game. I think that was before they lost to those Broncos of Boise, Honestly dude, you are pretty pathetic. And time and time again, you get embarasssed in this forum. Have some shame for F's sake,

embarrassed by what, having an opinion. And Ill disregard the personal slams. We dont need the personal crap in this forum. Easy to play tough guy behind the security of your monitor instead of saying those things to my face. So run your mouth all you wish about OU, many here do. Just leave the personal attacks outta it.

And my point was made, so Im done with this particular post. BTW, the freshman QB looked pretty damn good today. The future looks to be in good hands in Norman....

Edited by Boomer Sooner