[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Games you are most and least interested in today's early games.

Atlanta Cracker

Since there are only 3 4:00 games that means one or two of the games at 1:00 will get less attention. Even with fantasy interests there are always those teams that just play a style that I find hard to watch with Sunday Ticket. Here are today's choices:

Miami Dolphins at Atlanta Falcons

Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens

New York Jets at Houston Texans

Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Bengals

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts

Minnesota Vikings at Cleveland Browns

Philadelphia Eagles at Carolina Panthers

Detroit Lions at New Orleans Saints

Dallas Cowboys at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Most:

1. Falcons - Dolphins - I generally don't enjoy watching Dolphin games that much but homerism rules the day.

2. Lions - Saints - Should be a good game fantasy wise and interested in seeing Stafford/Calvin

3. Colts - Jags - Love a good divisional game.

Least:

1. Ravens - Chiefs - Could be ugly.

2. Jets - Texans - I don't know why but AFC East and South are not that much fun to watch. I have AJ in many leagues but I still find it painful to watch the Texans. Maybe it will be better this year.

3. Eagles - Panthers - I forsee a defensive struggle and don't have time for that with all the other choices.

The good news is the Redzone Channel takes care of anything I need to see for me.

Cowboys at Bucs seems like a yawner to me.

(biased homer opinion here but,)

really? I cant wait to see what we look like without TO. See how our D holds up. I also cant wait to see wich TB RB might make an impact.

miami / atl is only one i dont seem to care much about - ONLY cause I have zero FF players there ( i took mjd over turner )

he mentioned from a non fantasy perspective so...TB is just blah to me as is Dallas. Not that the Browns would hold asny interest (real or fantasy) for folks not from Cleveland...

but from a fantasy perspective I'm looking to see how that TB running game shakes out. I also am looking forward to Felix Jones as he's on my bench in several leagues.

Since there are only 3 4:00 games that means one or two of the games at 1:00 will get less attention. Even with fantasy interests there are always those teams that just play a style that I find hard to watch with Sunday Ticket. Here are today's choices:

Miami Dolphins at Atlanta Falcons

Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens

New York Jets at Houston Texans

Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Bengals

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts

Minnesota Vikings at Cleveland Browns

Philadelphia Eagles at Carolina Panthers

Detroit Lions at New Orleans Saints

Dallas Cowboys at Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Most:

1. Falcons - Dolphins - I generally don't enjoy watching Dolphin games that much but homerism rules the day.

2. Lions - Saints - Should be a good game fantasy wise and interested in seeing Stafford/Calvin

3. Colts - Jags - Love a good divisional game.

Least:

1. Ravens - Chiefs - Could be ugly.

2. Jets - Texans - I don't know why but AFC East and South are not that much fun to watch. I have AJ in many leagues but I still find it painful to watch the Texans. Maybe it will be better this year.

3. Eagles - Panthers - I forsee a defensive struggle and don't have time for that with all the other choices.

The good news is the Redzone Channel takes care of anything I need to see for me.

No ticket for me so I have to suffer thru the following games:

KC @ Balt

DAL @ TB

Wash @ NYG

Games I wish I could see:

Philly @ Car

Jax @ Indy

Den @ Cin really want to see how McHoody Jr(as BB calls him) looks on the sidelines