[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

anthongy gonzalez

crpell0

anyone know what he injured in his knee?

Haven't seen any updates yet....

left Sunday's Week 1 game vs. the Jaguars with a right knee injury. Gonzalez wasn't touched on the play in which he was hurt. He started his route, then fell to the ground. He was helped off the field and put no pressure on the right leg. His return was listed as questionable.

Edited by joeyb7

Crap. I have had him on my dynasty team since he came into the league and he was starting for me this week. I have a feeling that he is done for at least 6-8 weeks, if not more. It is probably the season. And at this point, when he comes back next year, his spot is not guaranteed. From the highs of a Colston TD to the lows of Gonzo's injury, welcome to Fantasy Football!

Not feeling good about it either...the lack of news can't be a good sign

The latest is 2-6 weeks as per Rotoworld.

Anthony Gonzalez expected to miss 2-6 weeks

NFL.com reports that Anthony Gonzalez is expected to miss 2-6 weeks with a knee injury suffered in the first half Sunday.

No one was within three yards of Gonzalez when he collapsed coming off the line of scrimmage. He was initially listed as questionable to return, but NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that Gonzalez suffered a strained ligament in his right knee and will undergo further testing Monday. Rookie Austin Collie will likely benefit most from Gonzalez's absence, with Dallas Clark also assuming some of his targets. Sep. 13 - 4:36 pm et

Source: NFL.com

The latest is 2-6 weeks as per Rotoworld.

Anthony Gonzalez expected to miss 2-6 weeks

NFL.com reports that Anthony Gonzalez is expected to miss 2-6 weeks with a knee injury suffered in the first half Sunday.

No one was within three yards of Gonzalez when he collapsed coming off the line of scrimmage. He was initially listed as questionable to return, but NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that Gonzalez suffered a strained ligament in his right knee and will undergo further testing Monday. Rookie Austin Collie will likely benefit most from Gonzalez's absence, with Dallas Clark also assuming some of his targets. Sep. 13 - 4:36 pm et

Source: NFL.com

I guess this is better than expected... :wacko:

2-6 weeks is optimistic, IMO. we'll see.

Hmmm. Sounds familiar... :wacko:

Non-contact is usually ACL. BUT, since they didn't rule that fairly early (within first 15 min before swelling), I'm optimistic. I don't know how they came up with that 2-6 week number so soon, but I think he'll be back this year...

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE