[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Redzone on Comcast....

rocknrobn26

I'll agree that I didn't like paying Verizon 50$ this morning...but seeing how well the channel was executed on its first day and knowing I won't be stuck being forced to watch Redskins/Ravens all season, was awesome. Highly recommended even if you're on the fence about it.

I'll agree that I didn't like paying Verizon 50$ this morning...but seeing how well the channel was executed on its first day and knowing I won't be stuck being forced to watch Redskins/Ravens all season, was awesome. Highly recommended even if you're on the fence about it.

How much does it cost extra on Comcast?

Went to watch it on Comcast today, and it wasn't there! :wacko: Called and they gave me $20 credit because I should have had it. Now we have to have someone come out on Wednesday to get it right. And I was so jacked up about it all week.

Is it pretty good? What do they do if no teams are in the RZ? I have been watching the ticket at a friend's house but now with two little ones at home, it is hard for me to get away all day on Sundays. Is it comparable to Sunday Ticket RZ Channel?

Absolutely f'n wonderful. No commercials, no referees under hoods, no boring bits - just action, all day. :wacko:

NOD! $7.99/month w/ extras seems decent. I been watching it all day.

I can't believe we get this for that amount and all the college channels and a bunch of other sports too - awesome deal.

Agree! Comcast throws us a golden ring. WoW!

I was told 5.99 but well worth it, and with all the other channels thrown in.

Nod, but after the last game, whatever that was, it shut down! No warning....nothing! :wacko:

So far the Comcast NFL Redzone looks to be well worth the extra $5. Always flashing between all the games and it only shows the relavent plays, TD's, fumbles and int's.

Only gripe is its not in HD. Does anyone in any other region get Comcast NFL Redzone in HD?

I read in a blog that Comcast would consider moving it to HD if they get enough customer support.

So here's a suggestion link, Huddlers who want Comcast Redzone in HD submit this suggestion:

Comcast suggestions link

Edited by mitpdub

So far the Comcast NFL Redzone looks to be well worth the extra $5. Always flashing between all the games and it only shows the relavent plays, TD's, fumbles and int's.

Only gripe is its not in HD. Does anyone in any other region get Comcast NFL Redzone in HD?

I read in a blog that Comcast would consider moving it to HD if they get enough customer support.

So here's a suggestion link, Huddlers who want Comcast Redzone in HD submit this suggestion:

Comcast suggestions link

Pittsburgh area has it in HD, channel 279. Funny thing is, I had to call Comcast earlier this week (an unrelated matter) and their "on hold" recording was announcing that Red Zone HD was NOT available in this area.