[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Breaston inactive

bushwacked

Good thing our WCOFF team started him as a flex player as we had to manually declare our lineups yesterday after the draft. :wacko:

I did the same thing. Switched at the last minute from Ginn, Jr. too (not that it was such a huge loss). Had Devery Henderson on the bench too.

So the dude practices all week and then is declared inactive while Boldin, the doubtful guy, is starting. Okay great, got it. Makes sense.

Good thing our WCOFF team started him as a flex player as we had to manually declare our lineups yesterday after the draft. :wacko:

At $2,000 per team you would think they would have a way that you can get your line up changed.

They should input the teams Saturday night so you can access your teams on Sunday if you need to make changes.

I did the same thing. Switched at the last minute from Ginn, Jr. too (not that it was such a huge loss). Had Devery Henderson on the bench too.

So the dude practices all week and then is declared inactive while Boldin, the doubtful guy, is starting. Okay great, got it. Makes sense.

Fortunately, we got hugh days from Wayne and the Philly D, we look to potentially be putting up a monster week. But, we contemplated putting in Morgan as our flex, he has 3 catches for 38 yards with nearly 10 minutes left in the 2nd half. :wacko:

At $2,000 per team you would think they would have a way that you can get your line up changed.

They should input the teams Saturday night so you can access your teams on Sunday if you need to make changes.

I'm pretty sure that we could have called WCOFF and made the switch; but after seeing Breaston was probable this morning, I didn't even think to check before the later games.

I was so pissed. this caught everyone offgaurd. I played breaston thinking it was a safe play instead of berrian and get screwed. I've been playing fantasy for 8 years and this is the only time my player didnt play. I could have played steven smith nyg. im soo pissed. I'll prob lose by a few points now where as smith would have given me an extra 14 and make me feel better about my chances.