[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Richie Incognito

bushwacked

With all the questionable cuts the Rams have made to prove the point that they want to do things their way, why is this guy still on the roster.

I'll say it again - he's like Kyle Turley without all the annoying talent.

I haven't watched Incognito that much since he has been a pro, but the dude was a colossal f-up in college. Got booted from the team his senior year. He obviously has some talent because he got drafted and plays. I think he is just a mental case.

Sorry, but your assumption is BS. He was drafted by Mike Martz and he plays for the Rams--in no way does it therefore follow that he has talent.

I guess I don't know that many linemen that get kicked off the college team and are still drafted in the 3rd round (let alone start on an NFL team). :wacko: Mike Martz also coached one of the most prolific offenses the NFL has ever seen so I don't see why that is a mark of death. I don't like Martz as a HC but he has put up points in offensive coordinator roles (even in Detroit). I'm guessing there was (or at least viewed to be) talent behind the crazy look on his face.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richie_Incognito

At the 2005 NFL Combine impressed scouts by being "the strongest and most explosive player in attendance". However, during a drill Incognito stumbled and was carted off the field with a knee injury.[3]

Pre-draft measureables

Ht Wt 40-yard dash 10-yd split 20-yd split 20 ss 3-cone Vert Broad BP Wonderlic

6-3¼ * 305 lb * 4.84 * 1.72 * 2.85 * X X X X 29 * 32 *

In 2006 he started all 16 games at three different positions on the offensive line due to injuries on the Rams offensive line. In 2007 he played four games before being put in the injured reserve list. In 2008 Incognito was the Rams starting right guard, starting 15 games. Incognito is considered to be the Rams' starting guard

6'4" and runs a 4.84? 32 on the wonderlic? Crazy yes, but if someone less crazy had his ability they could be a reasonable lineman in the NFL.