[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could Marvin Harrison Be Rejoining The Colts

Mr Hammock

i think his off field activities will keep them away.

It won't Keep Jim Irsay away. Bill Polian made that tough decision. If Irsay had it his way, Marvin would have never left.

With the Gonzalez injury, Bill and Jim will see a lot of common reasons to bring him back.

Marvin may ask for too much and they may say NO. But they will be calling him.

Edited by Mr Hammock

It won't Keep Jim Irsay away. Bill Polian made that tough decision. If Irsay had it his way, Marvin would have never left.

With the Gonzalez injury, Bill and Jim will see a lot of common reasons to bring him back.

His lack of playing ability will instead. They do have better other talent on the Colts.

I dunno. Seems like some of the recent news that came out was pretty bad. I guess maybe that can't be confirmed b/c if it could, i can't see how any team would bring him back.

Plus, Gonzo is out 2-6 weeks. Maybe whole year would be different.

His lack of playing ability will instead. They do have better other talent on the Colts.

I am not buying that. Sure Marvin is not what he used to be but he is better than Collie (rookie) and Garcon, right now. I like Collie and think he will be very good. I like Garcon too. But Marvin is better than either of them right now.

I disagree with you 100%!

I dunno. Seems like some of the recent news that came out was pretty bad. I guess maybe that can't be confirmed b/c if it could, i can't see how any team would bring him back.

Plus, Gonzo is out 2-6 weeks. Maybe whole year would be different.

The Colts are holding two kickers right now on the active 45 and only 4 receivers on the 53 and that is including Gonzalez. No matter what, they will be signing a receiver on Monday. I could see it being Taj Smith, but I can also see it being Marvin Harrison.

I'll see your guarantee and raise you a guarantee. I guarantee that Harrison won't be rejoining the Colts.

I didn't say Marvin would be rejoining the Colts. I said that I guarantee they give him a call.

I DO GUARANTEE THE COLTS WILL SIGN A RECEIVER BY TUESDAY! They have to. They only have 3 healthy receivers on the 53 man roster right now.

Whether or not that is Marvin remains to be seen.

I didn't say Marvin would be rejoining the Colts. I said that I guarantee they give him a call.

In Peter King's MMQB this morning under the Fine Fifteen:

13. (tie) Indianapolis (1-0). Bill Polian told me after the game that the Colts, even if Anthony Gonzalez's knee injury is more than a one-month deal, wouldn't consider bringing Marvin Harrison out of retirement. Tony Dungy said something interesting on our NBC set: That Polian's comment says to him that Peyton Manning is comfortable with rookie Austin Collie in the slot and Pierre Garcon as the outside bookend for Reggie Wayne.

I DO GUARANTEE THE COLTS WILL SIGN A RECEIVER BY TUESDAY! They have to. They only have 3 healthy receivers on the 53 man roster right now.
Probably. But it will be more as an insurance then a real contribution. They have 3 other WR but don't forget about Clark too who is essentially their 3rd wide out in the depth cart ahead of Garcon and Collie prior to Gonzalez's injury.

In Peter King's MMQB this morning under the Fine Fifteen:

13. (tie) Indianapolis (1-0). Bill Polian told me after the game that the Colts, even if Anthony Gonzalez's knee injury is more than a one-month deal, wouldn't consider bringing Marvin Harrison out of retirement. Tony Dungy said something interesting on our NBC set: That Polian's comment says to him that Peyton Manning is comfortable with rookie Austin Collie in the slot and Pierre Garcon as the outside bookend for Reggie Wayne.

Check and Mate.

not trying to pick a fight but....that's kinda weak.

You can't guarantee something thats nearly impossible to prove or disprove...whats the point? Its like if I guarantee that when alone in a room Paris Hilton is really intelligent.

Anyway....

I guess I haven't seen as much NFL as I thought I have....whats the latest news on his off-field antics?

not trying to pick a fight but....that's kinda weak.

You can't guarantee something thats nearly impossible to prove or disprove...whats the point? Its like if I guarantee that when alone in a room Paris Hilton is really intelligent.

Anyway....

I guess I haven't seen as much NFL as I thought I have....whats the latest news on his off-field antics?

No I said they would call him to see if he could come back at a price that both can agree on. Today, Caldwell said that's what they were going to discuss.

No I said they would call him to see if he could come back at a price that both can agree on. Today, Caldwell said that's what they were going to discuss.

and the GM said it wasn't going to happen. I'm a Colts fan that would like to Harrison back. But if Polian says it ain't gonna happen, it ain't gonna happen. why not just admit u were wrong?