[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Chicago...

Turf Smurf

And it will continue to until the do something about it. The saying is defense wins championships, but you need to score to have your defense hold a lead.

Gonna be a tougher game next week for the Bears fans. Playing the Steelers. Gonna be tough to start the season 0-2 and more than likely 2 games back to start the season.

I'll take the Bears straight up this coming week. CHI looked better in its loss than PIT looked in its win. PIT is really going to struggle with the Bears' D front 7 badly. Lovie is just going to have to coach up Cutler to take what the D is giving him.

I'll take the Bears straight up this coming week. CHI looked better in its loss than PIT looked in its win. PIT is really going to struggle with the Bears' D front 7 badly. Lovie is just going to have to coach up Cutler to take what the D is giving him.

Not sure Cutler is capable of this. Shannahan tried all year last year. When the pressure is on he tends to force too many throws and make some questionable decisions.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

What the f*!* do you know ?

:wacko:

Yea that should work - Lovie made a lot of great coaching calls last night. He had a huge part in that loss.

Defense played well up until the last play where Vasher just got burned. Great play action that the rookie Afalava bit on.

Front four played very well and that is a great sign to see. Hopefully Urlacher gets back soon. Cutler will work out the kinks hopefully. The wide outs did not help him and that is not good to see.

Good to see Hester get some fantasy points though.

Outside of the frontfour, the Bears blitzed heavily all night. Their defense played very well, and should get to teh Steelers early and often.

however the Steelers defense should also destroy the bears, and we will have to see if Cutler can force it to his receivers again list last night.

The Steelers arent still learning the 3-4 like the packers. They have already perfected it . . .

Outside of the frontfour, the Bears blitzed heavily all night. Their defense played very well, and should get to teh Steelers early and often.

however the Steelers defense should also destroy the bears, and we will have to see if Cutler can force it to his receivers again list last night.

The Steelers arent still learning the 3-4 like the packers. They have already perfected it . . .

I am not so sure the defense looked that good? They were beaten badly on two long passes by Driver - one could have been caught and one was overthrown. Nelson also burnt the defense bad but dropped the pass and James Jones also had a long pass that was poorly thrown but he had the defense burned.

That defense gave up a lot of potential big plays but the Pack did not execute it.

I am not so sure the defense looked that good? They were beaten badly on two long passes by Driver - one could have been caught and one was overthrown. Nelson also burnt the defense bad but dropped the pass and James Jones also had a long pass that was poorly thrown but he had the defense burned.

That defense gave up a lot of potential big plays but the Pack did not execute it.

IIRC, Jennings got behind the defense for a long td that was badly underthrown also.

:wacko:

CHI still robbed DEN. Cutler settled down and looked great in the 2nd half right up to Knox cutting his route off at the end of the game. Let's not forget that Cutler is still in his learning curve.

The NFL is a marathon, not a sprint. You want to thump your chest because your guy ran the first 100 yds the fastest? That's great. Let's see where everything stands once the entire mile is run.

Yeah we'll see how this bum compares to Orton when it's all said and done. Oh, not to mention how he'll compare to Robert Ayers, the first round pick the Broncos will get next year, and whoever they ended up getting through the trading of the third round pick they acquired from Chicago, too.

"Jay Cutler drew marked criticism from former NFL head coaches Jim Mora and Mike Martz for his performance during Sunday's game as well as the post-game press conference.

Analysis: After his four interceptions ruined a stellar defensive performance by the Bears, Cutler refused to accept blame and offered little more than cliches by way of explanation. "When I saw that postgame press conference last night, I thought he looked completely immature," Mora said. "He acted like he didn't even care." Added Lovie Smith's mentor Mike Martz: "He just doesn't get it." Cutler's maturity level has been in question ever since his orchestrated Denver exit in March and April."

Pretty much sums up my opinion of the guy. Cutler = Drew Bledsoe with an attitude.

Edited by Crazysight

They brough a lot of pressure to the QB, and forced some balls that while catchable, were slightly off target due to the pressure.

Rodgers and the WRs didnt have a spectacular game, even though they looked unstoppable in preseason.

Also considering that The Bears defense was 30th against the run last year, and they were facing a VERY gtood passing offense on the road . . . . . I think they looked very good (at least until they lost two starting LBs :wacko: )