[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Paging Mr Hammock

SLAYER

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you get a job to put some money in your pocket?

I don't want to meet you. You're just a punk who I wouldn't like in person either.

What excuse are you working on?

see there you go with the name calling. I never ever said anything about meeting you and being your friend, you made a stupid comment so I decided to try and take some of your money, how do I know how stupid you are. and I'm really not a punk, but i know some. Now admit you are a dick and begone

and you if he goes 120/2 td

Then I will say I was wrong. I don't see what the big deal is anyway. It is my opinion vs. yours. Surely isn't something worth getting up at 6 in the morning and man crushing on me now is it? :wacko:

But you've already said you aren't man enough to admit if you're wrong and you already have your excuse in your back pocket.

if he goes 23 for 39 yards or 20 for 149 with 3 TDs I wouldnt say either of you were right or wrong...it is a long season...many think LT is washed up many don't....I don't think he has a full tank but still enough to outperform his draft ADP and the projections that Hammock made.

I am the twelve year old here? I didn't start this thread. The stalker who felt the need to post a thread about a prediction that I made did. And to kick it off he was thinking of me at 6:48 in the morning and wanting to meet with me to make a bet.

All of you are ****ing queer as can be.

First it was a fact - now it is a prediction - If you wait a few more minutes you may just realize it is nothing more than your opinion that you are arguing about.

I thought Gil and Chavez showed you plenty of restraint on the Chicago/GB thread already

see there you go with the name calling. I never ever said anything about meeting you and being your friend, you made a stupid comment so I decided to try and take some of your money, how do I know how stupid you are. and I'm really not a punk, but i know some. Now admit you are a dick and begone

You said you wanted to cut me up. :wacko:

You should probably work on that rage before someone ****s you up. You're probably some little punk who got his arse kicked everyday before school, at school, after school, and when you went home from school.

You done yet?

Then I will say I was wrong. I don't see what the big deal is anyway. It is my opinion vs. yours. Surely isn't something worth getting up at 6 in the morning and man crushing on me now is it? :wacko:

But you've already said you aren't man enough to admit if you're wrong and you already have your excuse in your back pocket.

What excuse do I have, I didn't say anything about tonites game the deal is 800/10 over the year and if he doesn't do it by the end of week 17 I admit I'm wrong. you do twist and turn a lot and you must really enjoy that I man crush on ya early in the am, i probably had a woody when i typed it. that does make you feel manly

First it was a fact - now it is a prediction - If you wait a few more minutes you may just realize it is nothing more than your opinion that you are arguing about.

I thought Gil and Chavez showed you plenty of restraint on the Chicago/GB thread already

What fact are you talking about? I gave my opinion.

The Chicago/GB thread - who showed me there? I think I made a very good point.