[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Air Ravens?

Randall

Not tooting my horn, but I posted this in a discussion about Ray Rice being a low-end #1.

Flacco owner here so my take is biased... BUT Baltimore has been airing it out in the preseason so while I think they will be a run-oriented team, I think the ratio of run to pass will be considerably less than you may be hoping for. Now from a PPR aspect, that likely does bode well for Rice.

I think they're going to throw a whole lot more this year than in year's past. Only one week so not a fair sampling, but still I do think the preseason plus yesterday is an indication that they're much more comfortable passing than they have been previously and that you'll see it a lot more. Basically, I think you'll see games like this more frequently.

Not tooting my horn, but I posted this in a discussion about Ray Rice being a low-end #1.

Flacco owner here so my take is biased... BUT Baltimore has been airing it out in the preseason so while I think they will be a run-oriented team, I think the ratio of run to pass will be considerably less than you may be hoping for. Now from a PPR aspect, that likely does bode well for Rice.

I think they're going to throw a whole lot more this year than in year's past. Only one week so not a fair sampling, but still I do think the preseason plus yesterday is an indication that they're much more comfortable passing than they have been previously and that you'll see it a lot more. Basically, I think you'll see games like this more frequently.

Nice prediction. I took him in 2 dynasties last year as a #2 but am trying to trade Brees now because my team needs help.

I thought it would take awhile for them to open up the offense for him but it may be sooner than I thought.