[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 2: Giants and Cowboys

Robash

It's gonna be ugly for u Boys fans next week ! Giddy Up!

Yeah...not really. I saw the Giants play and there's nothing to crow about there. On the other hand, the Cowboys (whom I despise) looked very good. I think Giants fans should probably brace themselves for disappointment next week.

Yeah...not really. I saw the Giants play and there's nothing to crow about there. On the other hand, the Cowboys (whom I despise) looked very good. I think Giants fans should probably brace themselves for disappointment next week.

nothing to crow about? we destroyed Washington yesterday. If you had watched, it was not nearly as close as the score indicates.

nothing to crow about? we destroyed Washington yesterday. If you had watched, it was not nearly as close as the score indicates.

If by "destroyed" you mean "barely won", then yes, you "destroyed" them. I still think the Cowboys are going to clean your clocks (I mean that in a nice way, of course). :wacko:

If by "destroyed" you mean "barely won", then yes, you "destroyed" them. I still think the Cowboys are going to clean your clocks (I mean that in a nice way, of course). :wacko:

lets see,

Washington 50 plays 272 yds tot offense, 10 pts.

Tampa Bay 73 plays 450yds tot offense 21 points

you clearly have no idea of which you speak .

lets see,

That really is not the definition of "destroyed". However, that still doesn't change the fact the 'Boys (again, whom I despise) will beat the Giants.

It's gonna be a bloodbath. Lots of hard hits by both sides, especially Jacobs running over the 'Girls LBs and Rhomo running for his life from Osi/Tuck/Kiwi. The Cowboys o-line is weak and old, as the Giants D will soon demonstrate. How many false starts by Flozell? I predict at least 8, which is sad for the home team.

38-7, Giants. Philips resigns shortly after the game, citing the best interests of the NFL. :wacko:

It's gonna be a bloodbath. Lots of hard hits by both sides, especially Jacobs running over the 'Girls LBs and Rhomo running for his life from Osi/Tuck/Kiwi. The Cowboys o-line is weak and old, as the Giants D will soon demonstrate. How many false starts by Flozell? I predict at least 8, which is sad for the home team.

38-7, Giants. Philips resigns shortly after the game, citing the best interests of the NFL. :wacko:

Sorry, pal, you lose: Cowboys 28, Giants 10

lets see,

That really is not the definition of "destroyed". However, that still doesn't change the fact the 'Boys (again, whom I despise) will beat the Giants.

Get it on, men...get a bet in there!

they scored on a fake FG and a garbage time TD with a minute left in the game...they got destroyed. Man up and take the sig bet if you are so sure...seeing as the resident Cowboy fans aren't.

they scored on a fake FG and a garbage time TD with a minute left in the game...they got destroyed. Man up and take the sig bet if you are so sure...seeing as the resident Cowboy fans aren't.

Ahh...negative. You can't take a bet over the Cowboys or Giants and be called a man. You'll have to find someone else more gullible than I. Sorry, pal, but again --> You lose!

However, Giants still take it in the a.s.s. from the Cowboys to the tune of 28 - 10.

I dont do sig bets. I will however offer you and only you a straight up bet of 50 bucks on the game. I will take the Boys of course. Are you in ?

I dont do sig bets. I will however offer you and only you a straight up bet of 50 bucks on the game. I will take the Boys of course. Are you in ?

you'd have to ask my wife...and I can already tell you the answer to that one :D

For 8 seconds into the first Quarter ?

:wacko: