[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 2: Giants and Cowboys

Robash

I'm in on a sig bet for Big Blue. I'm still at work at a quarter past midnight though with no signs of stopping, so I'm too tired for smack talk. 'Girls fans, please insult yourself on my behalf.

Looks like DMD doesn't appreciate the term c-o-w-g-i-r-l-s. :wacko:

Edited by LosGatosEnFuegos

Cowboys can do this by...no offensive penalties (drive killers)...the Giants get to run but the Cowboys must not let Manningham or whoever get a big TD play...keep Romo standing upright on 3rd downs. Oh yeah, and no special teams TDs for the Giants...that is what the Boys need to do. The 'no offensive penalties' will prove to be the most difficult.

I would get in on this, Cowboys win and cover at home. I think the spread is -2.5 or 3, as a Cowboy fan, I'll take that line and know the Boys win by 4+

Cowboyz1, irish, JoJoTheWebToedBoy, and Gunther here it is...

[size=7][color=#0000FF]I [/color][color=#FF00FF]<3[/color] [color=#0000FF]NY[/color][/size]

When I get some time I will clearly state exactly how the Boys beat the Giants and how we will expose your obvious weaknesses.

still waiting...

Cowboyz1, irish, JoJoTheWebToedBoy, and Gunther here it is...

[size=7][color=#0000FF]I [/color][color=#FF00FF]<3[/color] [color=#0000FF]NY[/color][/size]

still waiting...

Obviously, I couldn't figure it out. :wacko:

Good win. Sloppy game but superb drive at the end. Eli has earned a lot of respect. So has his young wide outs.

See you at your house where we dance again.

Congrats Giants! Good game. I just had that awful feeling after the last Cowboys' touchdown that the Giants were going to be able to finish it... and what about that leg whip/holding penalty that the Giants were hit with on their last drive? To me that seemed like a bad call, but I digress.

Thanks for the sig robash. :wacko: