[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gotta love the throwbacks!

Bring Back Pat!!!

He misunderstood the memo. He thought it meant wearing something old, worn out, like you'd find on the buried at a Goodwill store.

My wife and I think the refs look like candy stripers

Yes they do but I like the orange numbers.

Didn't the AFL have different footballs too?

The Red patriots uniforms are the best in the NFL.

More teams should use red as their primary "dark" color. When done right it looks REALLY sharp.

Of course, when done wrong, you look like a clown.

More teams should use red as their primary "dark" color. When done right it looks REALLY sharp.

Of course, when done wrong, you look like a clown.

Never liked red jersies - either on the Pats or Cards. Looks collegiate.

Kind of surprised they didn't go for the super old school helmet: the minuteman hat. I've never seen it but they wore it the first few years.

I like the old Pats helmets better than the new ones, but thy don't care what I like.

I still like the old Chargers helmets best.

Those 1960 ones with the blue bolt would be a tremendous improvement over the yellow-bolt.

Never got the love for the powder blue SD unis; always thought the darker blue looked better.

Even the Zebras' and Bills coaches jackets look good. :wacko:

No comment on Belichick not playing along.

The orange refs are butt ugly. So is the standing red Buffalo - the Bills charging blue Buff on the white background was their best.

SD looks same. ? Shouldn't they put the dark blue helmets back on, or does this have to be the "really old" stuff....

The orange refs are butt ugly. So is the standing red Buffalo - the Bills charging blue Buff on the white background was their best.

SD looks same. ? Shouldn't they put the dark blue helmets back on, or does this have to be the "really old" stuff....

I think they're shooting for the "original" unis from 50 yrs ago.

You may want to find out when Den is wearing their old-school unis and avoid. I am because I'm worried it's going to f up my tv.

• 5 months later...