[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

mike and mike

Mojo Rising

Steve Young is one of the 3 or 4 smartest guys to ever wear an NFL helmet. He's good in the studio set but leaves a little to be desired in this format.

it would be difficult to name 3 that have more education than Steve Young

most dont even finish collage

We got rid of Thiesman, his fat boy partner and Kornholer, not to mention Gumball. I'm not gonna complain about any announcer.

Good point! Getting rid of Gumble is a PLUS and we should be thankful just for THAT. Now, if I never hear from Tim McCarver (worst BB announcer ever), Michael Irvin, or Phil Sims again- I would be in Nirvana!

:wacko: Met Golic and got a picture with him at the Notre Dame/ Michigan game....I am a die hard Notre Damer....my wife is expecting and she convinced me to put on a michigan shirt for the game, so I did it "all for love."

As we were waiting to go to our seats, in the direct sunlight, we began to walk around....I saw a tall guy walking down the steps to go out of the stands into the concourse who stopped to talk to the security guards letting people to their seats....I thought it was him, but he looked really thin...

I asked the guard, "Is that Golic?" He said, "Yes"

We began out of the stands to see if we could find him....I looked one way, and my wife the other....I listen to their show everyday on my way to work....

Anyhow, No clue where he went! Then, all of a sudden, walking right in front of me with a hot dog, Golic appears....

"Mike, would you mind taking a picture with me?" He honestly looks down at my shirt, looks me in the eye and say, "Sure" I

:D I had that F... in Michigan shirt on! You don't bring me flowers...ANYMORE!!

Anyhow, the picture is great and the game was a good game and just thought I'd share the story even though Notre Dame lost and my drive home sucked.....

:wacko: Met Golic and got a picture with him at the Notre Dame/ Michigan game....I am a die hard Notre Damer....my wife is expecting and she convinced me to put on a michigan shirt for the game, so I did it "all for love."

As we were waiting to go to our seats, in the direct sunlight, we began to walk around....I saw a tall guy walking down the steps to go out of the stands into the concourse who stopped to talk to the security guards letting people to their seats....I thought it was him, but he looked really thin...

I asked the guard, "Is that Golic?" He said, "Yes"

We began out of the stands to see if we could find him....I looked one way, and my wife the other....I listen to their show everyday on my way to work....

Anyhow, No clue where he went! Then, all of a sudden, walking right in front of me with a hot dog, Golic appears....

"Mike, would you mind taking a picture with me?" He honestly looks down at my shirt, looks me in the eye and say, "Sure" I

:D I had that F... in Michigan shirt on! You don't bring me flowers...ANYMORE!!

Anyhow, the picture is great and the game was a good game and just thought I'd share the story even though Notre Dame lost and my drive home sucked.....

post the pic!!