[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LT...

Flip_Side

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. He can still be very serviceable. Very similar to Marvin Harrison at this point in his career.

I realize but he owns the Raiders and now can barely get past the line of scrimmage. Granted the D-line is a lot better for the Raiders but still...

I wasn't on the LT bandwagon either, but also realize that the 3rd quarter of his first game of the season hasn't even been completed yet.

But he is heavily spliting carries. What was his recent quote about being better than AP because he doesn't have to come off the field.

Link

i looked to me like he is losing a step and isn't getting the same holes he saw in the past. i tried to stay away from him in my drafts. i think he has talent... i just had much lower expectations for him than a #1 pick.

Well hopefully for you, you don't get attacked for your opinion on that. I have the same opinion and woke up in the morning with a post all about me.

Well hopefully for you, you don't get attacked for your opinion on that. I have the same opinion and woke up in the morning with a post all about me.

meh... if i am attacked, then i'm attacked. so far my rb's are doing fine for me, so i'll take the pops.

wow and i thought sjax and LT would be a 1 2 punch in a PPR league :D

drop them both....neither is more than waiver wire fodder. :wacko:

LT, in 3 quarters, has already outperformed Turner, DWill, Forte...all guys drafted Top-5.

Guys need to relax, regroup, and realize its Week 1....and the game isn't over yet.

Swammi I'm not talking fantasy points here, I only own him in 1 league out of like 10 I'm in. He just isn't finding the holes and doesn't have that pep to his step that he once had. This was even before 2 of the offensive linemen got hurt.

You watching the game hombre? Me thinks not...

Traditionally it takes Norv Turner a quarter of the season to figure out he needs to get the ball to LT more. Now if looks to me like there is another agenda at play ... either they want to see if Sproles is the future or they are intentionally preserving LT's health.

Either way I don't think it is fair to say LT is done or over the hill. He has not had as many opportunities.