[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Jermichael Finley come around?

Scorcher

Rodgers seemed to be rushed all night. Not much time to check the field, in the future will Finley live up to his hype? He is another B-Ball player who chose Football like Gates. I wonder if he will be TEBC with Lee, or really break out.

Edited by Scorcher

Rodgers seemed to be rushed all night. Not much time to check the field, in the future will Finley live up to his hype? He is another B-Ball player who choes Football like Gates. I wonder if he will be TEBC with Lee, or really break out.

It's not his hype.

When they need blockers he may see the field less. Frankly Jordy Nelson hasn't been playing well this pre season. I'd rather split Finley out instead and have Nelson return punts.

It's one week... I don't remember anybody saying Finley was going to be a stud this year in redraft leagues. He's a potential stud in keeper/dynasty leagues who has shown freakish athleticism in the pre-season. If he continues to improve, his playing time should increase as the season progresses. That said, I don't see him as much more than a backup in redrafts this season, at least right now. I picked him up in a redraft or two where I have Gates or another every-week starter... I'll throw him in my starting lineup for that one week and hope he catches a couple of balls (maybe even a TD). Keep in mind, I only did this in the deepest of leagues, late in the draft (when there weren't really any other solid options available), thinking I would rather take a chance on him than spend a pick several rounds earlier on somebody like V. Davis, McMichael, or Boss, for example.