[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kiffin

SLAYER

$50 to make 5 picks ATS per week for an entire season is not something I consider gambling. I see it as a season long competition among some other huddlers with there being a prize for 1st and 2nd place. Sort of like a fantasy football fee.

I would consider it gambling if someone showed up here and said something like, "If you're so sure that Florida will beat the spread against Tenn, let's bet on it. I'll take Tenn and the points for $100. Put your money where your mouth is!" I would not take this bet. I allow that I could be wrong and I do not enjoy losing money--even though I strongly believe I am right. Ask Kid Cid about my gambling habits when we were at Mohegan Sun together a few years ago.

Perhaps it's all semantics but that's good enough for me.

Werd. untateve is the only person I know that would cash in exactly $11 for each hand of blackjack he wanted to play. :loi:

I feel very lucky that Florida won this game. I think there is a reason that monte kiffin is known as a defensive guru.

I await my sig line from detlef.

schit.

Funny, right after I made the bet, it dawned on me that I was going to have to come up with some smack talk sig line if Tenn only lost by, say, only 15 or something. Nothing that truly inspires much chest beating. I can also hardly take a victory lap around this thread just because I was the only one saying it would be close, simply because my only argument was, "you never know".

So, Steve, how's about you just go ahead and use the sentence in bold from your quoted post.

I'll have to take my satisfaction in more tangible assets (a bottle of good wine) won from another friend who's a FL fan. :wacko: