[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unibroue

Kid Cid

A brewery in Quebec that specializes in Belgian Ales, that can't be very good, right? Wrong! They make some very good stuff, including this Belgian White Ale.

http://www.corrundum.net/post/Thank-you-si...ve-another.aspx

A brewery in Quebec that specializes in Belgian Ales, that can't be very good, right? Wrong! They make some very good stuff, including this Belgian White Ale.

http://www.corrundum.net/post/Thank-you-si...ve-another.aspx

I subscribe to Beer Advocate magazine and a recent issue had a spotlight article on this brewery. I'm anxious to try their stuff.

Nice blog BTW :wacko:

are they the ones who make "Fin du Monde"? I like that one and if it was the end of the world, it'd be in my top 50 beers that I'd drink... gotta be plastered for the end.

Yes, La Fin Du Monde is one of their offerings. Although I think they have one of the worst names evah for a beer, Terrible. It's pronounced Teh-ree-bleh en Francais so it sounds snooty but that's pretty much the only thing on the label, Terrible.

I subscribe to Beer Advocate magazine and a recent issue had a spotlight article on this brewery. I'm anxious to try their stuff.

Nice blog BTW :wacko:

Thanx Puddy, I try. Now I just need thousands of more visitors so that I can earn more than the $0.03 I've earned off those Google ads.