[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cadillac Williams

J.D.Morrison

Granted he split carries, but he certainly looked like the better back and has tremendous work ethic to come back from devasting injuries. The question is does this continue? Does he become the go to guy like before? That schedule looks brutal too.

Thoughts?

Caddys future hinged entirely on his health. He has always been a fantastic talent but he couldn't stay healthy. I have Ward and he will be riding the pine for several weeks,unless they play a god awful team.

So, in short, I don't have the confidence in him to continue on this trend for very long not only because of the health issue but also the brutal schedule.

Caddys future hinged entirely on his health. He has always been a fantastic talent but he couldn't stay healthy. I have Ward and he will be riding the pine for several weeks,unless they play a god awful team.

So, in short, I don't have the confidence in him to continue on this trend for very long not only because of the health issue but also the brutal schedule.

+1. The split with Ward will continue until Cadillac goes down again. Unfortunately I think it is probably inevitable as he's been hurt every year since being drafted in '05.

I could cut my 2nd kicker (Keading) for him...especially since I have all back-ups/sharing backs as #2s. Thankfully I picked up Fred Jackson for the next 2 weeks...but after?

I'm starting to think that at least having a sharing back with upside is better than other options out there. I won't be sad if the RBBC goes away someday like many other fads in the league. I think that is why PPR leagues are becoming that much more popular....RB consistency isn't anywhere near what it used to be.

My gut says Cadillac has a good year....question is whether its another Ronnie Brown/Ricky Williams mess. How many more times could he possibly get injured ? Law of avgs says he is due for a healthy one.

He certainly looked like he never had bad knees before on Sunday.

I was wondering about Cadillac also. I'm not sure if I should drop James Davis and pick Williams off of waviers. I thought JD was gonna be starting in CLE. From what I see, he stunk it up Sunday. Any comments, opinions, or suggestions? I could use the advise.

I was wondering about Cadillac also. I'm not sure if I should drop James Davis and pick Williams off of waviers. I thought JD was gonna be starting in CLE. From what I see, he stunk it up Sunday. Any comments, opinions, or suggestions? I could use the advise.

:wacko: Take this to the advice forum.

Is your avatar a picture of Michael Irvin on a stretcher? :wacko:

Never noticed that before. Just a classy Philly fan "representin" yo...

It makes no sense to have that as an avatar... The guy had no feeling below his chest at that point in time. I don't wish that on Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Urlacher... Anyone. I guess the avatar does have some shock value though. Still, very weak.

Caddy sure looked quick and strong. He attacked the defenders, which actually surprised me. I think with his running style and his injury history, it is only a matter of time before he gets hurt again. Ride him for all the points you can for now, but don't be surprised when he ends up out.

Like the avatar J.D. Only us old guys know where it came from. I have had Caddy on my team for the last couple years and he is always great until he blows the wheel. I really hope he has a good year after all the rehab he has had to do but if you are looking for a starting back, I don't think he is your answer. He would make a decent flex option in 12 team leagues for now.

I'm starting him as my RB2 in my main league (partially because of lack of options). I have Ward on my roster as well who I might use at flex if the matchup is right. TB seems to have a solid O line and they plan on running. If either one goes down, it should turn into a solid RB so I'm optimistic.

I've never been a fan of Williams because of his inability to stay healthy. I am a fan, however, of his abilities. He's a great runner and will do some great things for TB but unfortunately, he will see the injury bug fairly quickly with Leftwitch as the QB. They will rely to heavily on his legs and knees to stay in games which of course is his weakest part.

He might not stay healthy and his injury risk is greater than most, but for a WW pickup?....he looks strong. I really don't see a downside for stashing him now for RB depth if you can get him.

There is absolutely no down side for picking him up off the wire, unless of course you had to dump Brown or Wells to get him.