[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad news for Pierre Thomas owners

choptalk

QUESTION — Estevan from Shafter, Calif., on the Saints: "Will the Saints go deep into playoffs?"

jay_glazer: I think the Saints are definitely a tough team. They can be one of the more explosive teams as long as Drew Brees stays healthy.

By the way, great story ... coach Sean Payton has secretly been pumping up third-string RB Mike Bell to me for the last month. But get this, he even convinced his son Connor to draft Bell in his son's fantasy league. Peyton thinks he can be the every-down pounding back they need. So Pops told Connor to take him as a late-round sleeper and promised that he'd be a great pick for him. So Connor responded, "Mike Bell? Who's Mike Bell???" Sean said, "Trust me Connor, I might have some insight into this."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/1007897...ldout-ends-soon

It's Mike frickin' Bell. Once PT is healthy, he'll get the majority of snaps and Bell will spell him. What has Bell done since he was a free agent nobody wanted to sign? Had a good preseason and lit up the Lions. Big deal. Anyone that watched PT play last year knows who will get the touches in that offence.

I heard that interview on Sirius NFL network. Sean also stated that Thomas will get plenty of toughes as well. I go back to Bell fumbling....Bell is a decent RB but the reason he isn't a starter and was cut from the Broncos is is lack of ability. Pierre showed some great ability in the time he had to start. He just needs to show that again and Bell will get a reduction of touches each and every week.

I say there is no need to be concerned, yet.

Wow!

If true, Payton will get investigated by the league. This is small stuff, but the league takes everything remotely related to gambling seriously.

No mention of $$$ is made. And one does not have to play for $$$ to play FF.

Unless you're Henry Muto... :wacko: