[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is wrong with some athletes?

Slugs3511

Brandon Marshall made a mockery out of his mandatory weekly session with the media.

In a session that lasted just one minute and forty seconds, Marshall responded with canned answers and cliches that had no relevance whatsoever to the questions being asked. His attitude remains unchanged. The wheel's still spinning, but the hamster's gone.

Source: Denver Post

Crabtree's a mess, what do these guys want? I mean, how lucky they are to play a sport and get paid millions of dollars, It just starts to get frustrating after awhile.....

Don't get me wrong, I'll still watch and play ff, but even Vick....Come on guys?

What's your take? :wacko:

Brandon Marshall made a mockery out of his mandatory weekly session with the media.
Oh really, no way, wow omg I'm shocked

Don't get me wrong, I'll still watch and play ff, but even Vick....
Who cares? They're only dogs. In fact we should make dog fighting and brutalizing them any way you want legal.

What's your take?
Racist.

In a session that lasted just one minute and forty seconds, Marshall responded with canned answers and cliches that had no relevance whatsoever to the questions being asked.

So Bill Belichick suddenly is interested in him now...