[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Texas v. Texas Tech

steelerfan85

I really hate both teams. But come on Tech.

But I think Texas wins this easily.

Tech did get a home call a few years back on a TD, that clearly wasnt. But we pretty much own them, and they did knock off tex ASS last yr for us,

And Jordan Shipley looks alot like Wes Welker to me. Maybe a bigger version.

Edited by Boomer Sooner

I'm waitin ta see D3 pull a Frank the Tank :D

:wacko:

Can't do beer bongs and streak when you're working.

Got let go a little early so I could at least come home and watch the end. And got free food. :D

Now, gonna watch UT finish this off and head out to Wal-Mart for a little late night fun. :D

Tech looked pretty good, and I think Texas missed Cosby and Orakpo quiet a bit. Kindle is a helluva player, but other than he and 38, I wasnt impressed with the Texas D tonight. Offensively, Texas struggles early.

Seriously...not impressed with their D? Their defense won the game hands down tonight bro. Not sure which game you were watching. And both picks came from tipped balls...one McCoy's fault and the other was the receiver's fault.

Seriously...not impressed with their D? Their defense won the game hands down tonight bro. Not sure which game you were watching. And both picks came from tipped balls...one McCoy's fault and the other was the receiver's fault.

Not in the least impressed with their D. Penalties killed Tech drives through out the game. This D isnt even close to what was on the field last yr. Until the 4th qtr, Texas needed to blitz to get pressure. How often did Tech defenders turn these corners inside out. Plus its played in Austin, where crowd noise was also a factor late. This isnt the same team that Beat you last yr, and Tech was in the game until the very end. Guess I just saw what OU did to Tech, and I wasnt impressed with Texas effort today.

In the post-game interview, Colt revealed that he had the flu last week and didn't practice until Thur. and it was limited. Good thing they put in the Tech gameplan the week of the Wyoming game. The way the question was asked of Colt, it was obvious that the announcer and therefore the media knew that Colt and other Horns had the flu last week. However, it was never leaked. We have already heard 6 players from Florida are battling the flu this week.

Bottom line on Texas this year that the concerns of WRs and D-Line have been answered. They are fine at those positions. The problem so far this year is that Colt has not played like Colt. The Horns go as Colt goes and he has been trying too hard so far. Mack sat him down last week to tell him to try to relax and have fun. Then he gets the flu the next day. Colt will come around and it should be about the time they play OU.

Oh yeah, Tech was a lot better than I thought they would be. That Potts kid at QB is the real deal. He can make the throws and stands in there and takes shots. The lack of a run game hurt them. Texas is a better team, just not by as wide a margin as I would have thought.