[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengalas @ Packers

Randall

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe the biggest cunt on the message boards.

Ted Thompson had nothing to do with the loss, you fool. No, Mike McCarthy didn't have the best day coaching. I think they got away from the run too early and made Antwan Odom look like the greatest defensive player of all time. Early drops from Jennings and Finley will be corrected, but the tackles have to be fived. O-Gun and Odom have done way too much damage for two games.

The defense is a work in progress, and I'm fairly certain that Cedric Benson is running as hard as he has since he's been in the league.

Ed, you can run your mouth and act like a bitch all you want, but in the end, it's one game.

Holy cow, someone is wound too tight on these boards. :wacko:

Have a nice day young man, its only a game.

:wacko:

Congrats Tonorator, your team played better today. That stretch to the rightside was there all game. Cedric Benson was playing like his head was on fire, and Chad Ochocinco is still the man. I can't believe Ray Mauluga fell to the second round. He's already making his precense felt. I like this team a lot. I think they're going to keep on surprising teams and punching them in the mouth all year long.

The Bengals should be 2-0. They are a tough team and will surprise a few teams this year.

I think the Packers miss Tauscher. IMHO I think the "draft rationale" of rebuilding can hurt...just as it is now with the OL. They need to bring in someone who can block otherwise Rodgers is going to get hurt. No backup QB and they are screwed. People can say what they want, but TT is behind part of the collapse. He drafts players and if they cannot put up, then he is partially to blame. The OT are young and do they really have time to grow for ARodg to stay healthy?

Also, what changed exactly with their OL since Preseason? This is the same team that was virtually unstoppable in Preseason right?? Something is just amiss.

Either way, the NFC North is not going to be a runaway either. It's a three-horse race.

I am a prety laid back dude but I do think if I was evr at a friendly block party around Gren Bay and was jsut hanging out and met some dude and he said "Hi my name is ed, Ed Hoyle"

I would punch that prick in the face.

Then again I am drunk right now.

Wow some of you fudge packers are a mouthy bunch. Its just a freakin game.

Edit to change, you to some of you

Edited by PoPo

At least we have the Rams next week. Hopefully the team will regain some confidence.

Ocho on his "leap":

It was fun. I had a little indecision about where to jump at first. I didn’t want to disrespect their tradition so I was asking as I went along the line and found some Bengals fans that said it was OK. I respect the Packers and what they have going on with the leap, so that’s why I did it that way.

I am a prety laid back dude but I do think if I was evr at a friendly block party around Gren Bay and was jsut hanging out and met some dude and he said "Hi my name is ed, Ed Hoyle"

I would punch that prick in the face.

Then again I am drunk right now.

Just name the place. Drunk or not, I would guarantee you'd take a ride to the hospital.

And, yes, it is a friggin game.

NOT a good comeback, Ed. Please try again.

No one brought Favre into the equation, but whenever the Pack fails people bash Favre.

As per my comeback...Yeah, about as good as the Favre comeback...but at least we know the Vikings can win.

The Pack by rights could be 0-2.

This is the year the Pack will fail and people will realize that TT and MM are not the answer to success. It is only one game, but they have fallen a lot since the "Annointing" of them by many after the Preseason.

Just telling it like it is. Packer fans must be hating life right now. Favre and the Vikings are going to destroy them twice this year. Favre will get the last laugh.

Yeah, I don't think so. The ViQueens don't look invincible at all. In fact, they barely held it together against Detroit today after BARELY holding off Cleveland last week.

Yeah, I don't think so. The ViQueens don't look invincible at all. In fact, they barely held it together against Detroit today after BARELY holding off Cleveland last week.

I don't know what games you were watching, but the Pack have won by 14 against Cleveland and they won 14 against Detroit. Maybe your math is not as good as everyone else but that's a +28 in two weeks. How many points are the Packers up after two weeks right now?

At least we have the Rams next week. Hopefully the team will regain some confidence.

Ocho on his "leap":

I like the guy. I didn't view the leap the least bit disrespectful. As goofy as he is, he's a good hearted guy.

Just name the place. Drunk or not, I would guarantee you'd take a ride to the hospital.

And, yes, it is a friggin game.

This reminds me of a huddle classic post... I believe it was vet that posted it? Any time any place?

I don't know what games you were watching, but the Pack have won by 14 against Cleveland and they won 14 against Detroit. Maybe your math is not as good as everyone else but that's a +28 in two weeks. How many points are the Packers up after two weeks right now?

The packers haven't played the Browns or the lions.

Cool! I can play this game too! How many SuperBowls have the Queens won?