[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg Jennings

ST8CU

Haven't seen Jennings mentioned in the stat line....is he playing today? Last update I saw was wrist injury, but probable.

You've got to be a bit more patient with wide receivers. Yes he's playing, he's had one target, and one drop. The first drive was horrid as Finley dropped a sure first down, then Finley barely missed over the middle, then Jennings dropped a ball in space.

The last two drives they've looked much more sharp. I expect Jennings to get in the box score next series.

You've got to be a bit more patient with wide receivers. Yes he's playing, he's had one target, and one drop. The first drive was horrid as Finley dropped a sure first down, then Finley barely missed over the middle, then Jennings dropped a ball in space.

The last two drives they've looked much more sharp. I expect Jennings to get in the box score next series.

No kidding.

Although I must say about about to hit the panic button on the following...

Packers Run defense.

Greg Jennings, James Jones, JerMicheal Finley dropping everything.

Poor pass protection.

After the first series I thought they'd lose. Woodson has kept them in the game.

They better step up this half.

Exposed? The tackles flat out suck. I think we knew there would be some growing pains... Until they get it fixed, the offense will struggle.

LMAO, Antwan Odom has 5 sacks alone.

Call it what you want, but in the preseason this offense was unstoppable. After playing Chicago, they have looked ordinary.

Yep, it's Sgt Ryan for sure. I guess the pm's from you asking me to quit outing you and you'd leave me alone was a farce. Oh well, glad to have you back, Ryan, under another alias.

Whos jacking with you dude. The Packers OL looks terrible. So you take that personal? And Jennings is on my fantasy team, a catch would have been nice today.

Looks like someone needs to take a chill pill. :wacko:

Edited by PoPo