[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson

Samson

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah i drafted him in one of my bajillion leagues and it was a steal blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

:wacko:

Hell I could score if they left me unguarded too

You were left unguarded actually. Houston did not send anyone to cover you while you were sitting there on the couch with a beer in hand, cramming potato chips in your gob. And yet, you didn't score. I know because I drafted you in the 13th round of my money league and see you've put up no points all season.

You were left unguarded actually. Houston did not send anyone to cover you while you were sitting there on the couch with a beer in hand, cramming potato chips in your gob. And yet, you didn't score. I know because I drafted you in the 13th round of my money league and see you've put up no points all season.

Don't give up on me yet, almost done with my beer :wacko:

Almost got the steal of the year getting him at pick 23 in a draft held Friday the day after the season started...too bad for me I had pick 23 and he went 22nd I was foaming at the mouth seeing him drop from 15 to 16 to 17 to 18 to 19 to 20 to 21 to 22 then boom 1 pick before me taken. I wanted to throw my computer out the window I knew how close of a monster steal that would been since he had a bad day vs Pitt everyone let him drop.

Sure you did.

I almost hit a home run in the 1982 World Series too.

Don't give up on me yet, almost done with my beer :wacko:

:D

You know how God gave us beer so the Irish wouldn't conquer the world? It works the same way with me and sports.

CJ on his way to 100/100 day; we haven't seen one of those in some time.

My league's scoring system rewards length of touchdown and big bonus for receivers catching TD's. Chris Johnson has 80 points right now, and is likely to break our all-time 12 year individual record, which I believe is 80 by Jimmy Smith several years ago. Wow !!! :wacko: