[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So did Ochocinco do the Lambeau Leap?

keggerz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The GB fans on the Packer board I'm on have their knickers all in a twist about it.

Call me a prig, but the guy who was giving the finger during the whole thing is just an idiot.

I wouldn't necessarily call what Ochocinco did a "Lambeau Leap". It was weak at best. He barely got his helmet over the edge of the stands. It actually looked kind of funny because it was so lame. Let's call what he did the "Lambeau Lame".

Edited by tosberg34

I wouldn't necessarily call what Ochocinco did a "Lambeau Leap". It was weak at best. He barely got his helmet over the edge of the stands. It actually looked kind of funny because it was so lame. Let's call what he did the "Lambeau Lame".

i saw someone call it the LAMEbeau Leap

The GB fans on the Packer board I'm on have their knickers all in a twist about it.

Call me a prig, but the guy who was giving the finger during the whole thing is just an idiot.

I thought it was funny. After the way the packers played today, Ochocinco's TD celebration is the last thing packer fans should be complaining about. Where is Mark Taucsher? How far away is he from being healthy?

Let's never, ever call it that. He brought it to the Packers, disrespected them, and then walked away. Relax with the sour grapes.

I thought it was funny. After the way the packers played today, Ochocinco's TD celebration is the last thing packer fans should be complaining about. Where is Mark Taucsher? How far away is he from being healthy?

I thought the leap was kind of dumb too. Gutsy.

As for Tauscher, why did they cut him in the first place? A buddy of mine ran into him and said he's about 350. That's unconfirmed.

But, it sure looks like they need him back.

What exactly changed with the OL chemistry since Preseason? The Offense as a whole was unstoppable, but now looks like they are getting manhandled.

I thought the leap was kind of dumb too. Gutsy.

As for Tauscher, why did they cut him in the first place? A buddy of mine ran into him and said he's about 350. That's unconfirmed.

But, it sure looks like they need him back.

What exactly changed with the OL chemistry since Preseason? The Offense as a whole was unstoppable, but now looks like they are getting manhandled.

Tauscher was not resigned because he was a ways off from recovering from surgery on his knee. I don't think they'll place a call to him, and that they'll try to fix it in house.

Barbre is a first time starter, so starting last week under the SNF lights against Chicago probably got the best of him.

Today was a different story. Clifton has been slowing down quiet a bit the past few years, to the point now, where he's servicable at best against a speed end. He had no shot at stopping Odom and it showed. Colledge has been getting all of his reps at guard, then had to shift out to tackle, he was also highly questionable for the game with a foot injury. The hobbled Colledge didn't have a chance either. Not sure why they didn't leave him at guard and take their chances with any of the other guys on the roster. Only time will tell, but I do think the young guys are going to gel, and we'll get past watching what we've seen the last two weeks.

It looks to me that Rodgers holds on the ball too long and is oblivious to the rush. THROW IT!

I think you have to give a lot of credit to the Bengal CBs. Hall and Joseph, both 1st rounders, have come into their own.

It looks to me that Rodgers holds on the ball too long and is oblivious to the rush. THROW IT!

I think that's inaccurate, but MM could call a few plays that have 3 step drops. If it's a slower developing play he can't just jump the gun. Odom's sacks had nothing to do with Rodgers holding onto the ball too long though.

I think you have to give a lot of credit to the Bengal CBs. Hall and Joseph, both 1st rounders, have come into their own.

I saw the same thing with Rodgers last week. Bengals played great, don't get me wrong, but Rodgers needs to know when to get rid of the ball. Especially in a west coast offense.

I think that's inaccurate, but MM could call a few plays that have 3 step drops. If it's a slower developing play he can't just jump the gun. Odom's sacks had nothing to do with Rodgers holding onto the ball too long though.

It wasn't just Odom. He was trying to run out of the pocket and escape defensive linemen all day.

Not to take anything away from the way they played, but I thought the D Line and LB's disrupted the entire GB offense, which made them look great... Although as I say that I look at Greg Jennings stat line...