[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So did Ochocinco do the Lambeau Leap?

keggerz

Tauscher was not resigned because he was a ways off from recovering from surgery on his knee. I don't think they'll place a call to him, and that they'll try to fix it in house.

Barbre is a first time starter, so starting last week under the SNF lights against Chicago probably got the best of him.

Today was a different story. Clifton has been slowing down quiet a bit the past few years, to the point now, where he's servicable at best against a speed end. He had no shot at stopping Odom and it showed. Colledge has been getting all of his reps at guard, then had to shift out to tackle, he was also highly questionable for the game with a foot injury. The hobbled Colledge didn't have a chance either. Not sure why they didn't leave him at guard and take their chances with any of the other guys on the roster. Only time will tell, but I do think the young guys are going to gel, and we'll get past watching what we've seen the last two weeks.

Fair enough. I agree they should have taken their chance instead of shifting people around. That would be tough to gel. Hopefully they young guys can form a good bond. That is one disagreement I have with TT. They have the money to bring some people in and be good now until the younger guys develop.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the guy flip the bird and thought, well, we'll never see that replay again. And then they replayed it going into commercial, with the dude's middle finger in the middle of the screen. :wacko:
I was watching the Minnesota Detroit game and they gut away from the game to show Ocho's TD. They just ended it though saying something like "We'd like to keep our FCC license so we can't show you his Lambo Leap, but let's just say some of the fans gestured he was #1. "

Fair enough. I agree they should have taken their chance instead of shifting people around. That would be tough to gel. Hopefully they young guys can form a good bond. That is one disagreement I have with TT. They have the money to bring some people in and be good now until the younger guys develop.

Just curious as to who you think they should have brought in that would have helped out at tackle? Orlando Pace is not an upgrade.

I was watching the Minnesota Detroit game and they gut away from the game to show Ocho's TD. They just ended it though saying something like "We'd like to keep our FCC license so we can't show you his Lambo Leap, but let's just say some of the fans gestured he was #1. "

I heard that comment too and it was funny.

You said he held onto the ball too long. Him escaping was avoiding the sack. 2 seconds isn't long enough for him to throw the ball on the plays that were called. Turnstill o Line.

I agree, some of it was the offensive line. But some of it was Rodgers. Jennings no catches? How 'bout a slant? Play calling was terrible. They hardly ran the ball. When they passed, they must have had all their receivers running 40 yard "go" routes the way Rodgers was waiting.

I agree, some of it was the offensive line. But some of it was Rodgers. Jennings no catches? How 'bout a slant? Play calling was terrible. They hardly ran the ball. When they passed, they must have had all their receivers running 40 yard "go" routes the way Rodgers was waiting.

They tried the packers slant once I think... It didn't work so for whatever reason they went away from it. The playcalling was piss poor though. Not 3 step drops, no running at all in the second half. Too many deep routes when the OLine is struggling. MM needs to do a better job though for sure.

They tried the packers slant once I think... It didn't work so for whatever reason they went away from it. The playcalling was piss poor though. Not 3 step drops, no running at all in the second half. Too many deep routes when the OLine is struggling. MM needs to do a better job though for sure.

No doubt. Grant needs to be involved. They have been out of sync for two weeks now.

dont packer fans always look like idiots?

Right! The whole cheesehead thing was kinda funny....back in 1975

Anyone seen wearing a cheesehead in 2009 is just a mindless sheep. SOFA KING We Todd Ed

BTW, how do you know that?

Bears-Packers rivalry was going heavy and was the year on the Charles Martin incident. Before that, Chicago media was going heavy calling those in Wisconsin "cheeseheads" In response, a few Packer fans wore some homemade cheese hats for the next Packer-Bear game in Chicago. Then the next year came the foam cheeseheads and that stuck ever since. An no, I never owned one of thise.

So you thought it was funny in 1986? I think you missed the point, as I was saying

Perhaps you missed my point sweetheart. Calling other folks "We Todd Ed" when your facts were just slightly off (and by just slightly I mean not even in the freakin' ball park).

A phrase about glass houses comes to mind.