[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how to combat FF depression?

RylenolFlu

Draft better? Steven Jackson, Andre Johnson, Chad Ochocinco, Dustin Keller, Leon Washington, Percy Harvin, Joe Addai (and Donald Brown), Matt Hasselbeck, Matt Ryan, Philly D.

I'm pretty confident that I couldn't have drafted any better value with each pick. Oh well.

Don't wanna add to the depression but not that great dude!

I find the older I get, the less it becomes a big deal when I lose. Priorities change and one's view of what is important changes.

But then again, I know, it's only rock and roll, but I like it.

Yep. Losing in FF or playing a bad round of golf used to ruin my day. Now I'm just happy to be playing.

• 6 years later...

Since playing fantasy sports i've noticed a swing in my moods. Some weeks i'm on top of the world. I love the feeling of winning. I've lost a lot of money recently (enough to where i'm thinking of selling my house) from playing the wrong lineups. It seems that i can't catch a break. I feel like this whole system is rigged just to take our money. I see people suing draftkings and fanduel, it seems like a good idea, i'm just not sure if i want my name out there publicly that i've lost that much money. what would you do in my situation?

Since playing fantasy sports i've noticed a swing in my moods. Some weeks i'm on top of the world. I love the feeling of winning. I've lost a lot of money recently (enough to where i'm thinking of selling my house) from playing the wrong lineups. It seems that i can't catch a break. I feel like this whole system is rigged just to take our money. I see people suing draftkings and fanduel, it seems like a good idea, i'm just not sure if i want my name out there publicly that i've lost that much money. what would you do in my situation?

Call (800) GAMBLER and discuss seeking professional help - not just legal help.

• Like 1

Step away from it all!

The Bronco Billy joke wasn't funny and neither is this.

I didn't get the Bronco Billy joke, remember him but don't see how it relates.

I have to wonder if the post by broncodudeforlife was real or not, if it is hopefully he gets help (but may be too far gone to consider the sound advice he's been offered).

Agree it isn't funny or a joking matter, but also wonder if it was serious.

The Bronco Billy joke wasn't funny and neither is this.

It was obvious to me this guy was trolling or had an some angle. So I googled his name before I posted. He is working for lawyers who are starting a class action lawsuit against daily fantasy companies. Here is a post from Broncodudeforlife from Feb 23 on "reviewtopia":

Reviewed By Duck on November 20, 2013, Texas

If you must gamble online I suggest you look at other sites. While it's a fun concept "it", at least, feels like a rigged site. You'll see people pull guys out of the woodworks no one should ever know about. Some people are just too perfect. Doesn't feel legit and their deposit match doesn't kick in all at once which they conveniently forget to tell you about

eric lomax
October 19, 2015

please contact me im starting a class action lawsuit Ericlomax80@gmail.com

February 23, 2016

i also work for lawyers interested in bringing forth a lawsuit. please contact me broncodudeforlife@yahoo.com

Edited by michaelredd9
  • Like 1

It was obvious to me this guy was trolling or had an some angle. So I googled his name before I posted. He is working for lawyers who are starting a class action lawsuit against daily fantasy companies. Here is a post from Broncodudeforlife from Feb 23 on "reviewtopia":

Reviewed By Duck on November 20, 2013, Texas

If you must gamble online I suggest you look at other sites. While it's a fun concept "it", at least, feels like a rigged site. You'll see people pull guys out of the woodworks no one should ever know about. Some people are just too perfect. Doesn't feel legit and their deposit match doesn't kick in all at once which they conveniently forget to tell you about

eric lomax
October 19, 2015

please contact me im starting a class action lawsuit Ericlomax80@gmail.com

February 23, 2016

i also work for lawyers interested in bringing forth a lawsuit. please contact me broncodudeforlife@yahoo.com

Well then you should have outed the clown from the outset and shared the fun. :fool: Pretty neat angle, I suppose. Was wondering how the guy dug up such an old thread :lol:

Well then you should have outed the clown from the outset and shared the fun. :fool: Pretty neat angle, I suppose. Was wondering how the guy dug up such an old thread :lol:

It is the off season, beware of trolls and spammers.

I thought it was a bit strange for a first post.

What happened to BB? He just sort of vanished about 2 years ago.

he does that from time to time

probably hiding in his pre-election bomb shelter

Edited by Zooty

Thought he disappeared in the mass purge where some vets were kicked out and others left to go play someplace else because they didn't like the changes.

Nah, I wasn't really active here before the purge. He was active here more recent than that.