[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barber NOT out for the year

euphy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What always strikes me as funny about these threads is that, if you're in a reasonably normal league, it's not like you can go and pick anyone up on Monday morning anyways so you may as well wait it out and figure out what, exactly, is wrong.

Hell, any sane league should have some set waiver period (blind bid or worst to first) but at very least not some feeding frenzy that rewards those who stay glued to their computer. So, even after the final gun sounds tonight, you shouldn't have to worry about it until, at soonest Tuesday evening.

So what difference does it make right now? Guessing he's gonna have an MRI if he hasn't already and everyone should know in plenty of time to pick up whomever they need to. Provided, of course, he's even out there.

here's the latest i've found:

The Dallas Morning News reports that Marion Barber's quad injury is just a strain, and not considered serious.

SJax missed a month last year with a quad strain - for a RB, I don't think there's such thing as a strained quad that isn't serious for fantasy football purposes. I'm betting Barber misses at least 1 game, which is why I'm blowing my #2 waiver priority on Choice.

Choice in on the wire in everyone none of my leagues.

Fixed for my leagues

I work with someone who is in a league where you can pick up players at anytime even on Sunday's during games. Redonkulous! I would never play in a league like that...even though I would probably be the primary benificiary on it since I am glued to my tv/computer during every play of every game.